4.77 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Dropbox was a life saver in university for projects and sharing documents with classmates!
Very cool feature to have and save stuff too if your running out of space somewheere else
Great easy to use app on my cell,used to back up my phone with the 2 free GB you get.
They offer you a lot of space and it's easy to access your files wherever you are.
Very useful tool in order to share information and to transfer important files.
It helps you save all files, share and have access to them anytime, anywhere.
I hate hate HATE dropbox. It's a bundle of pain.
A great place to put your files on to save
Dropbox is the best thing ever!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos