BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Jennifer E.
I have my blog, my classes and work! So I'm always in a rush!

I always lose my USB drive and then I feel devastated!

I heard about DROPBOX and I had to test try it! Why not, it's free and can be used on all devices. Even when you do not have the app on accessible you can go to their website on the current device you are using and there you have it! upload and that document will be there waiting for you when you are ready for it!
Jannette G.
North Bergen, NJ
I started using it when I purchased my Samsung Galaxy s3. It is like having an online flash drive. you can add photos, videos, documents like papers, and so on. I love how the photos you take with your phone are instantly uploaded into your Dropbox account. I also really enjoy being able to add things to my drop box on my laptop to then access it on my phone later such as pictures from an actual camera. I would really recommend!
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
I was in a pinch and needed a good place to keep my files on my computer to upgrade my computer. It didn't fit all of my files even with the free extensions, but a good 75% of it fit. This is very good for college students that want to have multiple places for their papers and great for far apart friends that want to share documents and pictures. Especially for those that are overseas and have little access to regular cell service.
Sasha R.
I allowed 3 laptops to crash without ever backing up my files. I have lost photographs that I will never get back because of my laziness. I heard about dropbox and now I am secure that I will never lose another photo again. Every time I upload my photos before I shut down my computer I drag my last file over to the dropbox icon and call it a day. I also love the fact that I can access my photos and other files from any computer!
Robert G.
It is on every major platform and always expanding, complete ensures your pictures or any other file you drop in it. Is safe in case your computer crashes. I use it all the time to get one file from one one place to the other. Drop a picture in my phone and it pops up on the computer at home, simplifying file transfers. A very highly recommended service for any one who is mobile and needs a simple solution to common problems
Danise K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've used Dropbox in the past for school and for theatre (I stage manage). I personally don't like it very much. It takes a lot of effort to save things and reupload them to update the files. I prefer to use Google Drive / Google Docs as they save automatically and update to everyone, and you can have many people updating the same file at once.
Also with Dropbox I tend to always run out of space, which makes it difficult to use.
Katie C.
Dropbox has made printing so much easier for me! I don't have a printer in my dorm, so I'd always have to e-mail them to myself. I got Dropbox, and now all I have to do is drop my file into a folder on my desktop. It's much easier, and it's super reliable! I also back up all of my picture from my iPhone. They have great apps for iPhone, Mac, and iPad! You can't go wrong. Plus, you get tons of free space for inviting friends.
Emily R.
Astoria, NY
Dropbox has been quite useful for me on my computer and off. I've been able to send files to clients – while no where near my computer – through the app on my phone. Photos from my phone upload automatically so I can access them across all my gadgets. It allows for a nimble workflow in these on-the-go times. Keep it clean and all will be well. Yes, that is the con, space is limited for non-business accounts. But hey, it's free.
Marissa M.
Atlanta, GA
Dropbox has proven to be helpful in both my personal and work life. I can upload work documents to share with others or to have at my disposal to edit (sans USB). When it comes to sharing photos from recent trips, vacations, or events, dropbox allows me to upload it to one location and let everyone pick and choose which photos they'd like. Another major plus: the mobile app makes uploading to dropbox on the go a breeze!
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
Simple, reliable and easy to use, Dropbox is a file storing/sharing service. It's easy to install, can be used across most platforms and has great features. My only gripe is that it is rather expensive but its reliability makes up for the cost especially for businesses. I would definitely recommend.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?