4.78 / 5 based on 1,600 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I love dropbox because it so easy for me to transfer and store files. And it also offers free memory/size.
Brilliant website! I can transfer files quickly to anyone it does fill up quickly which is a shame though!
Use this as a backup for everything. Easy to use website and app. Love how I can access it from anywhere
Very easy-to-use app, really user friendly. I use it to share pictures with my family who live far away.
Great service, if you are a college student. You can access your files from anywhere at any time....
Can be slow at times but for the most part it's a decent app that you can share files with friends
I do not really like it, it's one of those apps that you say, ohhh whatever I can delete this. :)
I love Dropbox. It is really easy to use and super nice to be able to access documents anywhere.
Interesting app, but i find i didn't have the need for it. Worked well when i did use it........
This program is fantastic. so easy and accessible. I love it. I makes sharing stuff so simple.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos