4.78 / 5 based on 1,592 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I love dropbox. I can share all 1000 photos of my recent trip and look at them whenever I want on my ipad, phone or computer.
I recently used this for a group project and we all enjoyed the experience, it was so much easier then having to swap usb keys.
Dropbox has saved my life, I do not need to carry around my USB-s and stuff. I have my files automatically stored in the cloud!
Dropbox is a safe storage app, so easy to use. Too bad you only have free 2 GB and it gets quite expensive for extra storage.
Its a great service especially when I need to send a work necessary file to an employee offsite. Also great photobackup!
Extremely convenient to store files, but the format just aggravates me for some reason. I just don't like using it much.
I love dropbox, it's the easiest way for me to access all my ebooks from my ipad. Opens the files right in ibooks!
Helps me orginazie my files easily i really recommend trying it out and it does not take that long to upload files!
Love this program/app as it allows for easy file sharing within a business as well as with customers and vendors
Love the droobox ... have alot of pictures in the dropbox ... memories .. best part easy to carry the memories !
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos