BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Steph G.
Wooloowin
I use Dropbox for school all the time, it is so easy to transfer files from my phone to a computer or reverse. I find myself using it regularly because it is easy to navigate and is quite convenient.
Angelica B.
Winnipeg , MB
Not only is Dropbox easy to install, but it's also easy to use. You can share files with friends and easily access your documents on another computer. Definitely recommend it to everyone!
Shawnice M.
Timmins, On
Great app. I can travel and not have to worry about pictures getting lost if I lose my cell phone. Works great, easy to use. I recommend this app to all my android customers at work.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Winnipeg, MB
I am not sure how I feel about this app, it seems simple but when I am looking for the pictures on my PC they do not all show up but they do online.. Still figuring it out I guess
Heather Y.
Barrie, ON
I just used Dropbox after years of using the MS Sky Drive for years. It was so much LESS complicated and really user friendly and intuitive for those who are less computer savvy!
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real
This is a good app to keep my stuff safe and i put a lot of stuff there, the only problem is that it could have more memory than it has, it would be much much better !
Megan M.
Such a good app to save all your photos and memories so if you ever loose them off your phone or tablet, then you just log in and they are all there. Amazing.
Sammi B.
Warwick
I don't use it much but from what I have used it for, it's been really useful. It has a lot of room to hold photos, videos, files etc. And it's easy to use!
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
Without drop box I would have lost a lot of pictures, videos and other files. But thankfully I never have since having dropbox. I love it. Easy to use too!
Raianna A.
Awesome for when you can't store any more documents or pictures on your laptop or phone. My problem is that my space on Dropbox runs out pretty quickly.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?