4.77 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I am so happy that I found dropbox. I have a kobo reader and I use it to get books from my laptop to my reader. It works well and lets you do a large amount of books at once. It has helped me a lot. I recommend it for sure.
While I don't have any use for Dropbox personally (I have everything in the cloud), I used it to share large files with my international group member and it was very simple and painless. The shared folders are a great idea.
I love dropbox for storing my pictures.. i can then get it from any device anywhere, anytime. i have had photographers use it to send me proofs of my pictures too.
Dropbox is great. I love using it to share and edit documents, photos, etc to friends and family instead of through email where sometimes all the files don't fit.
This was so useful when I asked for some photos from the school photographer. I was able to get tons of photos and view them on my phone (after downloading the app). This means that I could Instagram them easily!
What can i say this app is just brilliant it's so amazing that you can log onto it on your laptop phone tablet and your files pictures videos will still be there
I love having my pictures automatically added to drop box after i take them on my phone. I am no longer scared of losing pictures from a broken computer or phone
I use Dropbox for school all the time, it is so easy to transfer files from my phone to a computer or reverse. I find myself using it regularly because it is easy to navigate and is quite convenient.
Not only is Dropbox easy to install, but it's also easy to use. You can share files with friends and easily access your documents on another computer. Definitely recommend it to everyone!
Great app. I can travel and not have to worry about pictures getting lost if I lose my cell phone. Works great, easy to use. I recommend this app to all my android customers at work.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos