BY DROPBOX #41 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Best app out there! Still getting used to it, but i am pleasantly surprised so far. backing up important pics is always welcome in this house! if you don't have it, download it. like right now!
Rosa S.
Miami Beach , FL
Dropbox is definitely the BEST way to send large files, I'm a model and its the most convenient way to have all the photographs from one session sent over. Its fast and easy to download as well.
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
I've been using dropbox to store my lecture notes as well as my online textbooks in pdf file to view on my ipad mini and it is so convenient to bring to class. The only thing is that the dropbox fills up quickly so you'd have to maintain your storage wisely.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
DropBox is great! I use it on my phone and it automatically uploads all my photos to the cloud so I never have to worry about losing or deleting files and not having them saved somewhere.
Susan W.
Vancouver, BC Canada
I store all my graphics and photos on Dropbox as I can access them from most of my Android apps and from any desktop program. I can't remember what it was like to work without Dropbox.
Rocío B.
Buenos Aires
Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people and these are so so soooo heavy or even if you just need to organize your stuff and want to put it somewhere safe!
Jessica M.
Murray, UT
I have this hooked up with my tablet and my phone and my com and it has yet to mess up or lose any of my pick I think its a very good way and easy way to get pics transformed fast
Amanda S.
Regina , Saskatchewan
This is an awesome program that allows you to save and access files on any computer. Great for students who need to access files at multiple locations (such as at home and school).
Michelle V.
Toronto, ON
It's the best way to transfer files between people, it's that easy. All you have to do is invite someone else and then drag the files to that dropbox folder and viola! Why use anything else?
Katia N.
London, ON
Definitely my favorite program/app, I use it to sync all my photos and small videos throughout my different devices, it makes it so easy to access your files anywhere!!!!!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?