BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
I love dropbox, especially as a student/ it's very convenient for large group projects and it can be accessed on a variety of platforms. I use it to transfer photos from my phone to my computer with ease!
Veren S.
Pontianak
Its pretty hard to transfer photos and videos to pc from my iphone bcs i have to connect them with the cable and its pretty complicated but with dropbox i could easily transfer HQ pics and videos in no time!
Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
Great for group projects, back up storage, or accessing files from various different computers, dropbox allows you to store files on the internet and control access to them with a password if you so choose.
Karla M.
As a graphic designer and virtual assistant I love the ease of this product and its sharin capabilities. Definitely worth purchasing a subscription and I love the app version for work on the go!
Silke B.
De Klinge
You can easily move your files around from one computer to another.I used to waste a lot of time using usb-sticks or mailing the file to myself, now it's just one click and i can use it all around!!
Rosa S.
Miami Beach , FL
Dropbox is definitely the BEST way to send large files, I'm a model and its the most convenient way to have all the photographs from one session sent over. Its fast and easy to download as well.
Caterina I.
Barrie, ON
Techie Expert Level 3
Stop saving things all over the place! Use this central program on your phone, tablet, mac or PC. Everything stays in sync, all of your files at your fingertips! Amazing app I could not live without :)
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Best app out there! Still getting used to it, but i am pleasantly surprised so far. backing up important pics is always welcome in this house! if you don't have it, download it. like right now!
Laurie d.
Georgetown, ON
This is a good app - I use it mostly on the iPad but occasionally log in on my iPhone too. The iPhone app has limited functionality. I most miss the ability to mass edit/download files or photos.
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
I've been using dropbox to store my lecture notes as well as my online textbooks in pdf file to view on my ipad mini and it is so convenient to bring to class. The only thing is that the dropbox fills up quickly so you'd have to maintain your storage wisely.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?