BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Mary S.
Burnaby, BC
So I go to university, and i basically just drop my notes in dropbox, and at school i can instantly access it! it Makes taking notes in class so much easier because i can reupload the file so i can access it again on my computer!! :) Love the app! <3
Kayla D.
Moore, Oklahoma
I love this site!!! It is great if you need a little extra storage space or somewhere to store things online. I absolutely love that you can allow others to see documents you put on there. My family used it when I was getting married to be able to keep things together where everyone could access. I continue to use it as extra storage now.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I've been using Dropbox since they launched. It's an easy way to share documents/files/images with your family, friends, co-workers or classmates. The integration to desktops and mobile devices is great and allows me to access my stuff on the go.
Ruta R.
Toronto, ON
Meh. I'm not overly impressed with dropbox. I think it's easier to use google drive or something like that. My problem with dropbox is that it took up so much space on my computer and it seemed to double the amount of files I had. Super annoying.
Rebecca d.
I personally do not like drop box. I found there were a significant number of hoops I had to jump through to get it to work with me, instead of against me. I much prefer my combination of One Drive for documents, and Google drive for photos.
Joy M.
St Catharines, Ontario
I'm always afraid that my favorite photos will somehow disappear and this is one of the ways that I like to back them up. Dropbox automatically downloads them and I know since it's web-based I can access them even if one of my devices fails.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I've found this app to be a convenient way to keep all my attachments especially with the new update it allows you to search and move through long documents. Somethings don't download exactly right and I'm not savvy enough to figure out why
Grace B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I like Dropbox has an option to access filed via Internet, as well as an iPad app and desktop option. However, it can easily start slowing your computer down, as it constantly is connected to your computer (if you download the desktop)
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
I first started using this in university and it makes life easier by FAR. Just save all your documents on here, and you won't ever have to worry about forgetting to print it out / bring it. Also saves space on your hard drive :)
Challis D.
Dropbox is an easy way to save your files in one place and access them anywhere else with internet. Once in a while I have a document that doesn't save properly or something, and then I can't find it anymore. So, that's a downer.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?