4.78 / 5 based on 1,600 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Dropbox is a great option to share documents and access them from anywhere.
Love this! Great app to share documents or take everything with me anywhere.
This is a really good for saving files and viewing them remotely or at work.
I use this with my iphone, ipad, and mac book great way to transfer my files!
Dropbox is so handy: since I'm in Graphic Design. I love working with this.
As a photographer I use this to communicate with my colleagues and clients.
Great service! My mom and I use it to share recipes and photos. So handy!
Great app for sending larger files. It was very useful for me and still is.
It's easy to use and as a great interface. Perfect for a college student :)
Definitely a good app. Allows me to store my stuff and access it whenever.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos