BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Sarah R.
Dropbox is a great way to keep many things organized and together. I like that you can create folders within the app and I like that there is an auto sync option right after you take a picture so it never gets lost and you can free up space on your phone. I know everything cannot be free, but I wish there was more space given for the free users.
Emily M.
Bridgeport, CT
As a recently graduated design student, Dropbox SAVED MY LIFE. My entire course load was computer files so for about half of my time at school, I used an external hard drive that I had to bring with me everywhere. Then I found Dropbox and I could not be happier. I could save all the files I needed online so even if I forgot my stuff at home for class, I could still access every one of my files from literally any computer with an internet connection. I never had any issues with files being lost or deleted from their server.

I don't need Dropbox as much anymore, but I still use it occasionally to send files back and forth to freelance clients.
Felicia C.
Albany, NY
I love Dropbox! I recently used this software for a software engineering project involving myself and 4 others. This is a great way to successfully share files. If you download the small sized client that is offered, when anyone with your Dropbox access edits a file, the update will immediately pop up on your task bar, and this gives you immediate access without using the internet. Great idea, great end product. Would recommend to anyone! I actually prefer it over Google Drive.
Zac C.
Yoe, PA
From my experiences using DropBox, it is simply magical. A lifesaver at that.

DropBox is with me everywhere I go as they have a sweet iPhone app that allows me to not only access my files on the go, but upload my photos to my Dropbox. Allowing me a backup incase anything happens to my phone.

What really sticks to me is that, the more you use it, the more gracious they are with space. I started at I believe 2GB, and am now close to 10GB, without paying a single penny.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I've used Dropbox ever since I took Digital Media class in high school (which was in 2012) because my teacher made it mandatory to do so. It was more sufficient and easier than to wait for the teacher to stop talking to turn in your files to their computer, but really, you take more than the end of class time to wait in line because others are turn their things in. A BIG WASTE OF TIME. Thank you to whoever had the idea of making Dropbox because this saved me a lot of time.
Monika N.
Cincinnati, OH
Dropbox has made working from home infinitely easier... I just downloaded Dropbox to both my home and work copmuter (not to mention my phone), stored all my work files by copy and pasting them to the folder, and presto... instant access to my files at home! I started out with only 2 GB of storage, but have found many ways to increase that level, including downloading pictures to my Dropbox and the annual Dropbox challenge. I honestly don't know where I would be without it!
Kadyn P.
Montgomery, AL
I love being able to have the Dropbox app on my iPhone and iPad! It makes it so easy to share files between all of my devices as well as with other people. It also gives me extra storage so I can store my files that take up too much space on my phone! I can back up anything important to my dropbox and I know it will always be there.
Shavonna H.
I love Dropbox. As a college student it's the perfect platform for keeping important files with me no matter where I go. I love how I can plop something in my desktop app then open it up on my iPod. Also, great features in the mobile app allow you to save files from there and open them up on the computer. Between zipping from class to class, using public computers or using my iPod, I know if I need a file, it's just a tap away. Ten times better than Google Docs.
Alexis L.
I started using Dropbox a couple of years ago in graduate school. It is the perfect solution for organizing materials for a group project or even for yourself. When you want to collaborate with others, Dropbox makes it so easy to just drop all of your materials in and they are available to everyone who has access to that Dropbox account. If you use it for your own individual purposes, it is easy to keep track of documents on your computer or your smart phone.
Jessica Y.
Tacoma, WA
I use Dropbox for a lot of different things. Not only can you use it to backup files but it gives you easy access to files you need on the go. I can access things I'm working on from my iPhone or iPad.
I'm a photographer and I also use dropbox to share files with my clients. It makes it easy to get paperwork and images to them without needing to use a disc or flash drive.
Dropbox also provides easy ways to earn free storage space by sharing with your friends.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?