Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 629 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I don't need Dropbox as much anymore, but I still use it occasionally to send files back and forth to freelance clients.
DropBox is with me everywhere I go as they have a sweet iPhone app that allows me to not only access my files on the go, but upload my photos to my Dropbox. Allowing me a backup incase anything happens to my phone.
What really sticks to me is that, the more you use it, the more gracious they are with space. I started at I believe 2GB, and am now close to 10GB, without paying a single penny.
I'm a photographer and I also use dropbox to share files with my clients. It makes it easy to get paperwork and images to them without needing to use a disc or flash drive.
Dropbox also provides easy ways to earn free storage space by sharing with your friends.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos