4.77 / 5 based on 1,594 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Love being able to store ALL my pictures on this app its definitely a life saver and if you don't have it you should!
I use this all the time for college. I always suggest it for group projects. Quickest and easiest way to share files.
Great app, always useful to upload and save pics, vids or documents in a private cloud or share them if you want to.
Great backup app! Inexpensive and so easy to use. I have all my pictures backed up and not afraid I'll lose any pics
I've really gotten a lot out of Dropbox, and it's made it easy as a designer to get files to clients quick and easy.
I love using dropbox when I have papers to turn in. Just quickly upload them and download them from my other device.
This is a very good way to work with files with clients. I just wish you can use more space with the basic version.
Best way to share large files for school, work, or personal use. Easy to add multiple group sharing and save photos.
My boyfriend and I use dropbox to share music and video files. t's convenient and easy to use. I highly recommend it.
I love dropbox. I save every thing important there so if by some chance I need it when I am not home I have access.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos