BY DROPBOX #41 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Roxie G.
Vancouver, WA
I have my own dance studio and i find that dropbox is a blessing to us. I can upload videos of dances, music, documents and share them with all the dancers. They can view it on their cellphones, desktops, tablets, and laptops. If you have newer phone you can slow down or speed up videos as well has view videos in chapters. I love this app. You can link all your family to your dropbox to share everything with them. The only downside is the more you want to share the more you have to pay but i think it is worth it.
Denise D.
Dropbox is the only reason I have any free space on my phone (occasionally)!! I have the free version and love to use Dropbox to store pics that I can't bear to think of losing. I kinda refuse to pay extra for stuff if it isn't what I want to buy so free Dropbox is a lifesaver. Don't have to buy more cloud space, or a new phone just yet.... GET IT, it's free and easy and why wouldn't you want more space? Oh yeah, and you can move all your files from phone to computer, to wherever you want super fast and easy.
Amber P.
My husband and I share a dropbox account. We upload all our phone's photos and videos to it then we can access each other's for putting a complete story together for our blog or magazine. I also use it when I have to complete a project on multiple devices. The files update immediately so they are ready to be accessed by the time I'm ready on the next device. Also, it's been great for shared projects so there's only one version, the most up-to-date, and no confusion about agreed upon revisions. We love Dropbox!
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
My husband and his business partners use this for their line of work. Its great because it allows them to transfer files to each other when they are not together and also allows them to share files with clients. Dropbox can share files from anywhere and has worked great for us. I'm not sure if there are better versions out there. We are very satisfied and its worth the monthly expense.

This would also be good for anyone who wants to backup their computer files like photos, music, videos, etc. just in case a hard drive fails.
Kim M.
I am a photo hoarder. And I am always filling my phones memory card up. Well, I was until I got dropbox. Now I send my photos to dropbox every few days and I don't have to worry about cords or micro card adapters. I love to use it for instagram. If there is a photo I took with my DSLR that I have saved on my computer, I just put it in my dropbox and instagram gives me the option of choosing a photo from my gallery or dropbox! By far the easiest way to share photos between your phone and computer!
Megan A.
Riverside, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
We use Dropbox for work. When our techs in the field they take loads of photos. When they're done they 'drop them' into the file folder and they appear magically into the file folder on our desktop.

I love the concept and I'm sure I can use this in my personal life but haven't.. Only con is that files sometimes do not show up so it ends up being easiest to wait for them to come back and just plug in.

Overall it's a great program. Easy enough for our old guys to get it and fast when it works.
Charles K.
Philadelphia, PA
This handy little app has saved my buttox more times than naught. It basically works as Cloud storage, but it's literally any file you want to put on there, unlike Apple with how its only certain files can be uploaded, and it's a lot less of a headache inducer. Being a college student, I need something to constantly have my files ready, I mean who uses flash drives anymore anyway? But in short, this app is a valuable asset to anybody, just more-so the forgetful college student, or the prepared worker.
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
This is the best thing ever invented. the days of forgetting to attach a file to your e-mail or forget your thumb drive at home are in the past with DropBox. You get a decent amount of space for free and you can access it from absolutely ANYWHERE! this has been my lifesaver for the past year of grad school. now i do not have an excuse when it comes to attaching a file to an email or not saving it my thumb drive.. it's all accessible to me from any computer or my iPhone app. absolutely FABULOUS!
Tiffany M.
Trevorton, PA
It was recommended that I use this program to shared files with my cooperating teacher(s) while completing my student teaching experience. It allowed me to complete my lesson plans, worksheets, PowerPoints, etc. without have to actually email, or saving them to a usb drive them. Instead, my co-ops could access the Dropbox account and view the plans themselves. Also, saving my work on Dropbox has saved me more than once from losing my work. Overall, Dropbox was simple to use for all involved.
Andrew Q.
Munhall, PA
I've been using dropbox for years. I love that it works so well across a variety of platforms.
Syncing with the Desktop (as with most cloud storage providers) is limited though, almost an afterthought.
I'd like to be able to right click a folder on my computer and have it sync to my Dropbox, instead of having to put everything into my Dropbox Folder.
All my my mobile photos sync to my Dropbox, my bills etc. are all scanned into my Dropbox - my scanner even has a direct upload to Dropbox!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?