4.77 / 5 based on 1,594 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Especially for college students, this is a free way to share online textbooks and pdf files and it saves us so much time!
Keeps all my photos safe from the danger of losing them! iPhone app keeps less photos on my phone and more IN THE CLOUD!
Dropbox is the best way to send larger files to anyone. Great for me since I do graphic design and web design! I love it.
I'm a photographer, and i love the fact that I can upload the pictures I took and send the link to my client to retrieve.
Makes it very convenient to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer. then i don't have to connect it each time.
Love Dropbox! I frequently collaborate with a business colleague and DropBox is a great way to easily share our files!
It uploads all my pictures from my iPad and my cell phone. Plus you get extra storage when you link up with your school
Love this app, use it to save space on my phone. Also works great for sharing pictures between friends after an event.
Dropbox does exactly what it should. Its as simple as it sounds. Drop your file in, upload and share with whoever.
At my place of employment, we use dropbox to keep music connections. Everyone has the music they need at at all times!
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos