4.77 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Simple. Easy to use. Convenient. Uploading from phone, will automatically update on stand alone computer app and vice versa.
I love whenever i plug my phone into my computer my dropbox just takes all my photos and backs them up. That's super helpful!
I have enjoyed using Dropbox. I’m able to move stuff into it from any device and then receive it on any device. Pretty cool
Dropbox is great for multiple reasons. For one it lets you store pics and two it makes data transfer easy. Great service.
When sending documents or photos of high quality drop box is the way to do it always sends in the format and quality needed
I love Dropbox it's really helpful for people who switch out their phones a lot because you can backup pictures and things.
I use this everyday to read documents and it's so awesome because you can lock the app so no one but you can get in there.
Great application. I have used for both school and personal use between friends. So easy to share music, documents, etc.
This app saved me a lot of storage on my phone and I don't have to pic through my phone with which pictures I want to keep
I really don't like drop box. It never works for me and I know I'm doing it right. It's a waste of time even trying to use.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos