4.77 / 5 based on 1,594 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
This app has saved my pictures many times. I love that it saves everything you capture and transfers to each device you own.
I love whenever i plug my phone into my computer my dropbox just takes all my photos and backs them up. That's super helpful!
I love having the Drop box! It makes it so much easier for me to save my files. I don't have to carry around my flash drive.
I love using this app, II'm a stay at home mom so I can just save picture to dropbox and my boyfriend can view them at work!
I use dropbox as a backup for all my files! It's easy to use and easy to access. I would definitely recommend this program!
Simple. Easy to use. Convenient. Uploading from phone, will automatically update on stand alone computer app and vice versa.
Fairly easy to use program. I have tried the free version and it has been very useful to be able to share files with others.
I love Dropbox! I take pictures on my phone like it's my job so having them automatically backed up for me is such a relief.
I love this app it saves time transferring pictures I can just run drop box then take the ones off of my phone I don't need
I use the iPhone 5, and Dropbox is great for keeping track of my Photo a Day - and you can access your files from anywhere!!!
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos