BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
amanda R.
West Greenwich, RI
I am the "photographer" in the family so anytime there is a family gathering of any sort ... you'll see me with my camera. Only issue, is that I tend to take alotttt of pictures which tends to be an issue when I need to send them to my family. That's where Dropbox come in! If I were to try to send pictures to someone through my email it is such a pain, not to mention I can only send 10 at a time!! With Dropbox all I have to do is create a folder on my desktop and open up my Dropbox account and drag the folder from the desktop onto the Dropbox page. It's so simple! Also I can send as many pictures as I want! Without Dropbox I don't know what I would do. It's simple and free to sign up, it's defiantly worth it!
Marlene R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love how easy and accessible dropbox is to use. We use it at my university to turn in assignments and it's really great. You get free space at the beginning and even if you're using it heavily, the space will last you quite a while. I love that this service even has an app so I can access files on my phone. Really helped my out during midterms when I had to travel out for the weekend but I also needed to review some power point slides. Dropbox to the rescue! Haha, but seriously one of the cleanest and easiest to use cloud services.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
I found out about this last year from one of my classmates. I'm in nursing school and couldn't remember everything the teachers were saying in class. I wasn't recording my lectures either. So one day my classmate told me she records the lectures and she would be willing to send me a copy through dropbox. I set up my account and saw there was an app. I was so happy that I could listen to all the lectures through this app and on the go. This seriously saved so much time trying to remember everything my teachers said in class.
Tracy K.
Marietta, GA
I don't know what I would do with dropbox! I love it! I use it on my PC, my tablet, and my iphone. I am constantly working on my blog on one of the three and to be able to always access my files is amazing. I also use it on my phone to backup my photos and videos automatically. I HATE missing photos of my kids because I get the memory full pop up. With dropbox i can easily clear my photos and videos off my phone knowing they are safely uploaded to my dropbox. I am a paying monthly subscriber. THAT is how much I love it! :)
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I think this is something everyone should use. It is very simple to install and use. When you sign up, automatically you get a certain amount of gigabytes. I installed it in my phone and macbook pro. Automatically Dropbox will update the pics you take. If you first use Dropbox and have a lot of pictures, make sure you don't need to use your phone for anything since it will take time to upload all of it. I had close to 900 pictures plus videos. So it took well over an hour to upload it all. I am really happy with Dropbox.
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
Dropbox is like this virtual flashdrive. You never have to worry about loosing it-- although you might have to worry about forgetting your password. I would never rely on a solely Dropbox to store all of my things, but it is really handy for college students. No more fearing that you'll forget to print an assignment out or that you'll loose your flashdrive underneath your pile of stuff.
What makes this service even better is that you can sync your files between your computer, dropbox.com, your android, and your apple product.
Jessica K.
Southgate
I love Dropbox. My cousin introduced it to me, initially so we could share things with each other conveniently and at anytime. This quickly turned into backup and storage space for me though for my pictures, videos and files from my computer and iPhone. There are several times now where I would have been so lost without it and left without any trace of these things, but Dropbox has saved me! Very convenient, easy to use, great to use for a backup of important files, and love that you can share things with people so easily!
Jennifer P.
Green Lane, PA
I absolutely love Dropbox! My boyfriend lives in Finland and Dropbox has given us the easiest way to be able to share pictures, videos, and other files without the other one having to be online, or making us sit around waiting for file transfers to complete. It's so easy to use too, just create a shared folder and drop your files in, and you both can see them. Because we have a 7 hour time difference, it's made it so we can drop our files whenever the time is convenient, I can do it in the middle of the night, or he can transfer in the mornings, and the files are there waiting for us when we want them. No more sending huge files live, and having to wait until they complete before he can go to bed!
Klara Kim S.
Northridge, CA
Well for me it is. One day i left my usb at home and went to my friends place, i needed to print out some documents but unfortunately she doesn't have ink for the printer. She then told me to save the documents on dropbox. I was hesitant at first but gave it a try. Later that day i went to office depot to print the saved documents and it was on my dropbox account. i love this!
Roxie G.
Vancouver, WA
I have my own dance studio and i find that dropbox is a blessing to us. I can upload videos of dances, music, documents and share them with all the dancers. They can view it on their cellphones, desktops, tablets, and laptops. If you have newer phone you can slow down or speed up videos as well has view videos in chapters. I love this app. You can link all your family to your dropbox to share everything with them. The only downside is the more you want to share the more you have to pay but i think it is worth it.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?