4.77 / 5 based on 1,593 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Dropbox is the best. It's like an instant backup of my work. I save all of my important documents there (in school!), just in case.
I love how easy it is to share files with others, and I feel safer having my photos backed up on Dropbox as well! Simple to use too!
I love Dropbox, is one of the best and it gives you a lot of free space at the beginning, the costs after are very low, so go for it!
I use this daily. Every single photo I take gets uploaded! The only downfall is having to buy once you get to much in your storage.
I love Dropbox! Great way to back up important files and to share files as well! Really easy to use and sync among devices as well
This is great for saving homeworks and even files that you don't want to lose! the only thing is that the capacity is really small.
This is great for transferring my pictures from my phone to computer and i love how organized I can keep my pictures with this app.
I was first introduced to dropbox through one of my teachers. It's so helpful and handy. It works great on my computers and phone.
I think DropBox is really great. It's super easy to use and extremely convenient when transferring large files or numerous files.
I always use dropbox for school work. It comes in handy & can access it on my phone. I recommend this to anyone who is in school.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos