4.78 / 5 based on 1,600 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I've used this for senior photos, different awards nights videos, important documents, pretty much everything. I love this! Its fantastic!
Love dropbox .. its free and as you invite people you get more storage this is amazing i have everything saved there all my pictures and docs
Dropbox is a great way to back-up files. We use it at work for everything and I also have a personal account. It makes file-sharing a breeze!
I have no idea what this is for, all i know is that it backs up your phone.... i was told by a friend to download it when i bought my galaxy
This is so helpful when working from home. I can easily send large files to coworkers without waiting 30 minutes for it to load in an email.
Not too bad! Sometimes the sync is off for me, but other than that, it's not a bad program. Will keep using until I find something better.
I think Dropbox is great. I easily allows me and my band mates to upload and share new material with each other so easily. It's also free!
This has been very handy when I've needed to retrieve files from one computer to the next and couldn't manage to find a USB stick nearby.
It's very easy to use and once you used up all your space, you can just delete some for more! I love this app from my laptop to my phone!
I used this all the time in college! It's so easy to use and easy to both store and retrieve documents. You can get apps for your iPad too!
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos