4.77 / 5 based on 1,594 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I have no idea what this is for, all i know is that it backs up your phone.... i was told by a friend to download it when i bought my galaxy
Dropbox is a great way to back-up files. We use it at work for everything and I also have a personal account. It makes file-sharing a breeze!
Liked it okay. Is good for college group projects but I haven't really found anything else to use it for. It works but it is not wonderful.
This has really helped me with my studying. I save the power points that the professors post online and keep them on my phone for later use.
Great app, and easy to use. I love love love it and wish I had found it sooner. My only wish, that it were available for Windows phones.
I've used this for senior photos, different awards nights videos, important documents, pretty much everything. I love this! Its fantastic!
Love dropbox .. its free and as you invite people you get more storage this is amazing i have everything saved there all my pictures and docs
I love my dropbox because all my pictures are saved as soon as I click my phone camera. I can access my pictures from any computer. great app
This is so helpful when working from home. I can easily send large files to coworkers without waiting 30 minutes for it to load in an email.
I use it to upload pdf files that I too big to load onto my box account. It's great except I wish free users were given a little more space.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos