4.77 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
This is how my photographers are able to send me hi-res photos from our shoots. It's fairly quick (depending on your internet speed), and it's free!
I love taking pictures but my device gets loaded and can't store them all!...This is perfect for storing all my pics/videos from trips I've taken...
A very nice app to upload all my pics from my phone to my computer. You can easily make folders and separate pics accordingly to the events you had.
I have this set up on my Macbook, my iPhone, and my iPad. I have so many photos saved that I'd be lost without this app! It's easy to use, and free!
We use this app for pictures movies music documents you name it. We love that you can make a folder and invite others see what is in. Great app.
I love dropbox because it stores all of my photos automatically.to my computer! When I get within Wi Fi range its auto uploading. Best app ever.
My professors have me use this all the time. It's safe & I've never had issues with uploading or sharing media here. It's easy to use & it's free!
Love, love, love this app. Makes it super easy to store files to access anywhere on the fly. I also love the ability to share folders with others.
My family share this for book and audio files. It is also great to have access to my files for school and I can get access to them when I need it.
This app is great! Tons of free storage and it makes it easy for me to share all my albums with my friends and family. I'd definitely recommend it
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos