4.77 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Easy to use and anybody can use it. i usually use it for images and pictures but image capture does a better job but it's still good for files and etc.
I love that i can save files and even folders on dropbox and then easily grab it from another computer. Allows you to get rid of the silly USB drive.
I use this almost exclusively to back up my photos from my phone. It syncs automatically. That way I can delete photos off my device and free up space.
I love dropbox, I added the photo sync option to my phone, so if my phone ever gets stolen, lost or decides to die on me, I will always have my photos.
I love dropbox i upload all of photos so i don't loose them if they get deleted from a device like my cell phone or tablet. Its super easy to use also.
A very nice app to upload all my pics from my phone to my computer. You can easily make folders and separate pics accordingly to the events you had.
This is how my photographers are able to send me hi-res photos from our shoots. It's fairly quick (depending on your internet speed), and it's free!
So incredibly helpful as a teacher. Easy to access from home and school, as well as on my iPhone. Very easy to share documents with friends as well.
Love Dropbox, both for the ability to have files available on any device, but also for sharing files with clients or third parties. So easy. So fast.
We use this app for pictures movies music documents you name it. We love that you can make a folder and invite others see what is in. Great app.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos