BY DROPBOX

• Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
ok so I will tell you why I love this feature on my phone. me and my husband went on a vacation one year and i was taking pictures of him when we went out on a nice date and for once, he smiled at the camera which is something he never does. Well, months later i ended up getting a new phone and lost all my photos and i was devastated. Then i realized i had set this app up and had an account so when i signed in, all my pictures were on there and i could look at my favorite picture of my hubby once again. This app has saved me from crying haha. I highly recommend.
Dwan P.
Dover
Techie Expert Level 1
I started using this app within the last two years. It makes it so easy for me to manage files that I may download from an email I need to transfer to another email. I also use it for transfer in school papers that I may write on my phone to my school account to send my professors. It really makes file transfer and easy and it is free.
Emily G.
Middleton
Techie Expert Level 1
I don’t often use Dropbox anymore, but in college it saved my life so many times! It was indispensable for group projects. It was always so reliable. If you’re in college, take advantage of this app. I absolutely recommend it.
Alessandra C.
  Dropbox very good but could be better if it had more scarce for our photos and documents .... but even so I super recommend ... outside that has the function to see your photos even without having internet so it deserves four stars and super easy to use and agent does not lose anything gets everything stored in the cloud and does not occupy the memory of the cell phone I would dare lose my photos
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this app since maybe my freshman year of college. It has helped me so much in the beginning and ending of the year. I’m able to have different folders for whatever is needed. I saved my photos here for business and transferred it over to my laptop. Ive been able to use this for my wedding planning, i keep my menus from vendors and other packages they offer as well. Absolutely love this.
Adriana V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I do not use Dropbox often, but I have found it to be occasionally indispensible. When job hunting, saving documents from your computer and then getting them on your phone can be a pain, but it could not be simpler with Dropbox. I upload my resume, cover letters, writing samples, and whatever else I need, and if I see a job notification, I can apply in minutes, even if I am away from my computer. I predominantly use this for Word files, so I have never hit the limit, but I believe it is 2 gbs. For a free app, the functionality is great!
Michaela C.
I love Dropbox!  It is such a convenient way to store files.  We actually use it for file sharing sometimes for my job - if two people are in different locations and need to share a file that is too large to send via email, they can both access the info in the Dropbox.  Super easy to use, and I definitely recommend it!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Dropbox is a really easy and convenient to way to store and share files and documents. I just wish the standard free version had more storage. The photos on my iPhone took up all the storage space on my account when I backed those up, and now there's hardly any room for anything else unless I want to pay for more storage.
amnesty💜 H.
Techie Expert Level 1
easy to use i do all my school work on this app. makes it super fast and easy for my teacher to just download our assignments to our drop box i also keep alot of useful information on there such as resume, cover and thannk you letters for interviews so i can just revise to which ever job and print.
Rini S.
Dropbox is so useful to upload documents and share them with others as well. I like using Dropbox because all my files are in the same place and it's convenient. Dropbox is my go to when I'm sharing photos with people from a vacation because they can download the pictures if they want.
Marquis C.
Union, NJ
What is the largest file you are permitted to send thru dropbox?
Lesley H.
Toms River, NJ
Yes! No problem!
Angela D.
Is this a face application
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
How big of a file can you upload on there?
Ebtsam M.
Cairo, Egypt
I signed up for Dropbox very long ago and I made a lot of my friends sign up as well and I got a large free uploading space (we're taking about 50 GBs or so). A while ago Dropbox send me a msg telling me that I have a very large space that I don't use, so they're gonna cut it out and take me back to the original space (2 GBs I guess). What's the reason behind that?