BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Really like this app to keep pictures safe. I have a bad habit of breaking phones somehow so I never want to lose any of my pictures. I try to open the app every couple days to make sure everything is backed up. I also love that you can log in on a computer to see your pictures.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
ok so I will tell you why I love this feature on my phone. me and my husband went on a vacation one year and i was taking pictures of him when we went out on a nice date and for once, he smiled at the camera which is something he never does. Well, months later i ended up getting a new phone and lost all my photos and i was devastated. Then i realized i had set this app up and had an account so when i signed in, all my pictures were on there and i could look at my favorite picture of my hubby once again. This app has saved me from crying haha. I highly recommend.
Antonia M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Dropbox is a really great app to use if you have a lot of photos and files. It keeps all your files and photos safe so you never have to worry about anything being accidentally deleted and lost forever. This is also a good app to use if you have any files or photos that you need to share with anyone. This app makes it easy and convenient to share with others. I’ve been using this app for years because I ran out of storage on my iCloud so I would recommend this app to anyone else that’s in the same position or that wants to keep their photos, videos and files backed up.
Emily G.
Middleton
Techie Expert Level 1
I don’t often use Dropbox anymore, but in college it saved my life so many times! It was indispensable for group projects. It was always so reliable. If you’re in college, take advantage of this app. I absolutely recommend it.
Alessandra C.
  Dropbox very good but could be better if it had more scarce for our photos and documents .... but even so I super recommend ... outside that has the function to see your photos even without having internet so it deserves four stars and super easy to use and agent does not lose anything gets everything stored in the cloud and does not occupy the memory of the cell phone I would dare lose my photos
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this app since maybe my freshman year of college. It has helped me so much in the beginning and ending of the year. I’m able to have different folders for whatever is needed. I saved my photos here for business and transferred it over to my laptop. Ive been able to use this for my wedding planning, i keep my menus from vendors and other packages they offer as well. Absolutely love this.
Adriana V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I do not use Dropbox often, but I have found it to be occasionally indispensible. When job hunting, saving documents from your computer and then getting them on your phone can be a pain, but it could not be simpler with Dropbox. I upload my resume, cover letters, writing samples, and whatever else I need, and if I see a job notification, I can apply in minutes, even if I am away from my computer. I predominantly use this for Word files, so I have never hit the limit, but I believe it is 2 gbs. For a free app, the functionality is great!
Michaela C.
I love Dropbox!  It is such a convenient way to store files.  We actually use it for file sharing sometimes for my job - if two people are in different locations and need to share a file that is too large to send via email, they can both access the info in the Dropbox.  Super easy to use, and I definitely recommend it!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Dropbox is a really easy and convenient to way to store and share files and documents. I just wish the standard free version had more storage. The photos on my iPhone took up all the storage space on my account when I backed those up, and now there's hardly any room for anything else unless I want to pay for more storage.
amnesty💜 H.
Techie Expert Level 1
easy to use i do all my school work on this app. makes it super fast and easy for my teacher to just download our assignments to our drop box i also keep alot of useful information on there such as resume, cover and thannk you letters for interviews so i can just revise to which ever job and print.
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
How big of a file can you upload on there?
Angi L.
Knoxville, TN
Is HTC the only phone that comes pre-installed with Dropbox??
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
I heard that you could put all your photos in Dropbox, and it would save space on your phone once you put all your photos in there. Is this true? I downloaded the app/ haven't used it yet!
Jasmine U.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they charge you for using this app?
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How does it compare to other services?