Dropbox
Dropbox
By Dropbox
#39 in Apps
Helene H.

What do you mostly use it for?

Maris A.
Maris A.
1 year, 3 months ago
Techie Expert Level 1
Photos 📱
Sydney U.
Sydney U.
2 years, 1 month ago
My pictures are my prized possessions and they keep them organized within the app! I love it!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 2 months ago
I use it to share photos with relatives mostly. But, my favorite feature (and it has saved me more than once) is the ability to save files that I might need to access when I'm away from my computer. Then, I can get them with my phone, iPad, or any computer, anywhere.
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.
Baltimore, MD
5 years, 5 months ago
Storage, backup, and sharing.
Dina Sampras C.
Dina Sampras C.
Palatine, IL
5 years, 6 months ago
I tend to save my business product guides and contracts on it. It's really convenient for loading up info from anywhere. Recently, they started integrating photo uploading from your iphone camera roll to your dropbox which is a really great backup solution.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Fairfax, VA
5 years, 6 months ago
I use it for sharing documents and pictures.
Daniel E.
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
5 years, 6 months ago
I use it to host a small website I have
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
College Station, TX
5 years, 6 months ago
I'm a professor so my job requires a great deal of collaboration with other individuals. Using Dropbox, I can easily upload a file and share it with the other people on the project. Once they have access, anyone can upload new versions, and Dropbox timestamps when new files are added. It has made collaboration so much easier!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
5 years, 6 months ago
I use it for sending pictures to people, especially when I'm sending a large amount since most email services only allow you to send a few mb's at a time.
Nathan O.
Nathan O.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
I am a college student and I use it for submitting homework assignments. And also giving clients their photographs.