Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
ok so I will tell you why I love this feature on my phone. me and my husband went on a vacation one year and i was taking pictures of him when we went out on a nice date and for once, he smiled at the camera which is something he never does. Well, months later i ended up getting a new phone and lost all my photos and i was devastated. Then i realized i had set this app up and had an account so when i signed in, all my pictures were on there and i could look at my favorite picture of my hubby once again. This app has saved me from crying haha. I highly recommend.
Dropbox