Dropbox

by Dropbox

What is this app for?
Earn $229/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $302/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Dropbox!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! ” in reviews
“I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!” in reviews
“Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk.” in reviews
“Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well.” in reviews
“...co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!” in reviews
Snellville, GA
I use Dropbox a lot to receive audio and picture files. It’s easy to use, easy to navigate, and it all works by just clicking a link. It’s a good service to use to share files online. It’s secure enough.
Frederick, MD
We use it for work and there’s a lot of issues we come up with. My biggest complaint is they aren’t very helpful in support and if you don’t have an account- it’s a huge pain to download photos from.
Glenwood Springs
I hav ed a different relationship with drop box it's good and bad it's very frustrating sometimes when you special memories fo kidding and no one can help you from drop box
Elizabeth, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this app since maybe my freshman year of college. It has helped me so much in the beginning and ending of the year. I’m able to have different folders for whatever is needed. I saved my photos here for business and transferred it over to my laptop. Ive been able to use this for my wedding planning, i keep my menus from vendors and other packages they offer as well. Absolutely love this.
Techie Expert Level 1
easy to use i do all my school work on this app. makes it super fast and easy for my teacher to just download our assignments to our drop box i also keep alot of useful information on there such as resume, cover and thannk you letters for interviews so i can just revise to which ever job and print.
Flowery Br, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used this app for a ton of different projects for online school! Transferring document, uploading pictures in black and white or color, scanning documents and making it all PDF files! Most helpful!
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is so convenient. Often times, I have to send over recap photos for work and it can become a bit much to have to email them all. I was delighted when I came across this app. Its so simple and easy to use. They layout is very user friendly. I am now able to store all photos for a days recap and send over a simple link for my boss to look at. It does not get any better than that. You can access your photos and files from anywhere at anytime. So can whomever you give permission to, to view certain folders. Its genius.
Bergenfield, NJ
As a writer, I need to know the contents of my computer are safely backed up. Of course I have an external hard-drive I keep everything on, but that remains at home--and what if the worst were to happen? I've been using Dropbox for years for that very reason: so I know my data is backed up in a cloud that I can trust, that I can easily access from any computer or even just from my phone. I love their service and highly recommend it to anyone!
Miramar, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Dropbox saved my business! It has helped me so many times to have access to files on my work computer and private computer and also my phone. It definitely has acted as a life saver when I did not print out a document but needed to show proof of existence for a document. You can also share docs easily with other. A must have for business owners!
Flagstaff, AZ
This is so easy! Especially since I'm not an apple user. It's easy to get into and see any documents or pictures or whatever. I like it because it's easy to get to from any device when you need something. It's great to back everything up through Dropbox or save everything to it as well as your computer so that if your computer ever dies or gets lost or stolen you still have everything somewhere that you can easily get to it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...