BY DROPBOX #48 in Apps

Adriana V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I do not use Dropbox often, but I have found it to be occasionally indispensible. When job hunting, saving documents from your computer and then getting them on your phone can be a pain, but it could not be simpler with Dropbox. I upload my resume, cover letters, writing samples, and whatever else I need, and if I see a job notification, I can apply in minutes, even if I am away from my computer. I predominantly use this for Word files, so I have never hit the limit, but I believe it is 2 gbs. For a free app, the functionality is great!
amnesty💜 H.
Techie Expert Level 1
easy to use i do all my school work on this app. makes it super fast and easy for my teacher to just download our assignments to our drop box i also keep alot of useful information on there such as resume, cover and thannk you letters for interviews so i can just revise to which ever job and print.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Dropbox saved my business! It has helped me so many times to have access to files on my work computer and private computer and also my phone. It definitely has acted as a life saver when I did not print out a document but needed to show proof of existence for a document. You can also share docs easily with other. A must have for business owners!
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this app a lot along with google drive when It comes to turning in written assignments because we have class folders to just drag and drop things into. It reduces the stress of worrying about where you put the paper at.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this app since maybe my freshman year of college. It has helped me so much in the beginning and ending of the year. I’m able to have different folders for whatever is needed. I saved my photos here for business and transferred it over to my laptop. Ive been able to use this for my wedding planning, i keep my menus from vendors and other packages they offer as well. Absolutely love this.
Wendy S.
Alhambra, CA
Very convenient to use! I use this for both work and personal life. The only complaint is that I have a hard time downloading photo to my phone sometimes, to edit then share. I sometimes have to try a few times before the photo is downloaded properly.
Britnee J.
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is so convenient. Often times, I have to send over recap photos for work and it can become a bit much to have to email them all. I was delighted when I came across this app. Its so simple and easy to use. They layout is very user friendly. I am now able to store all photos for a days recap and send over a simple link for my boss to look at. It does not get any better than that. You can access your photos and files from anywhere at anytime. So can whomever you give permission to, to view certain folders. Its genius.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
As a writer, I need to know the contents of my computer are safely backed up. Of course I have an external hard-drive I keep everything on, but that remains at home--and what if the worst were to happen? I've been using Dropbox for years for that very reason: so I know my data is backed up in a cloud that I can trust, that I can easily access from any computer or even just from my phone. I love their service and highly recommend it to anyone!
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is so easy! Especially since I'm not an apple user. It's easy to get into and see any documents or pictures or whatever. I like it because it's easy to get to from any device when you need something. It's great to back everything up through Dropbox or save everything to it as well as your computer so that if your computer ever dies or gets lost or stolen you still have everything somewhere that you can easily get to it.
Angela G.
Marion, TX
I have been using Dropbox for a very long time now. It's a great way for me to keep a lot of my photos and not use so much space in my phone. Oh and for cheaters/ players, this is the app to use.. Just saying, my ex use to use it to hide a lot of stuff from me. He would put all his photos on here and then delete the app. So sad, but yeah it keeps all your photos you add when you delete the app.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?