BY DROPBOX #40 in Apps

Britnee J.
This app is so convenient. Often times, I have to send over recap photos for work and it can become a bit much to have to email them all. I was delighted when I came across this app. Its so simple and easy to use. They layout is very user friendly. I am now able to store all photos for a days recap and send over a simple link for my boss to look at. It does not get any better than that. You can access your photos and files from anywhere at anytime. So can whomever you give permission to, to view certain folders. Its genius.
Sarah R.
Dropbox is a great way to keep many things organized and together. I like that you can create folders within the app and I like that there is an auto sync option right after you take a picture so it never gets lost and you can free up space on your phone. I know everything cannot be free, but I wish there was more space given for the free users.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
Simple, reliable and easy to use, Dropbox is a file storing/sharing service. It's easy to install, can be used across most platforms and has great features. My only gripe is that it is rather expensive but its reliability makes up for the cost especially for businesses. I would definitely recommend.
Victor T.
I have several years using Dropbox and use it as the main backup for important files such as documents and projects. And with the large amount of space it offers, use also for archiving photos, music and videos.

The app works great on the phone and tablet, so I have it everywhere.
Melissa M.
I got a free dropbox account with my school tuition fee and I have come to like it very much. It is helpful to have my files in one place and many of my professors use it to turn in assignments to. It makes going between devices very easy. I can't imagine life without it.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I upload my photos and personal files to Dropbox rather than keeping them on my phone or my work laptop. My only complaint is their User Interface - it's really lacking in terms of a graphical interface and search capability. That said, it's cheap and effective.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for important documents and transferring files from school to work to home computers. Super reliable. I've had more issues with flash drives and email systems than I can count, and dropbox seems to fix all of that! Plenty of space in the free one too :)
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm in college and Drop Box is a great tool when in a group project! You can share files and pictures for the whole group to see, so when someone can't make it to a meeting or you want to review what you went over, you can simply open Drop Box! I love it.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to use this application a lot before i discovered google drive. This site does its job well, but it doesn't have the ease that google drive has. Also, not as many people have this compared to a google account which makes it hard to share documents.
B I.
Waldorf, MD
I love using dropbox to share and transfer files. Rather than using my usb cable it's much easier to use dropbox. Be mindful of the amount of space you have and when it expires if you're using free or temporary space. Highly recommended.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?