BY DROPBOX #34 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Alessandra C.
  Dropbox very good but could be better if it had more scarce for our photos and documents .... but even so I super recommend ... outside that has the function to see your photos even without having internet so it deserves four stars and super easy to use and agent does not lose anything gets everything stored in the cloud and does not occupy the memory of the cell phone I would dare lose my photos
Rini S.
Dropbox is so useful to upload documents and share them with others as well. I like using Dropbox because all my files are in the same place and it's convenient. Dropbox is my go to when I'm sharing photos with people from a vacation because they can download the pictures if they want.
Laura M.
North Pole
Techie Expert Level 1
ok so I will tell you why I love this feature on my phone. me and my husband went on a vacation one year and i was taking pictures of him when we went out on a nice date and for once, he smiled at the camera which is something he never does. Well, months later i ended up getting a new phone and lost all my photos and i was devastated. Then i realized i had set this app up and had an account so when i signed in, all my pictures were on there and i could look at my favorite picture of my hubby once again. This app has saved me from crying haha. I highly recommend.
Brooke B.
This is the perfect app and website to save all things photos and videos. I am so thankful for this app backing up all of my precious family photos when I lost them from my phone. The only major problem I have is that it only stores up to so many GB of photos so that's a bummer.
Sandra C.
wenatchee washington
so far i love this dropbox, it makes it easy for me to get my pictures and save them along with other important files i have. It easier for me especially since i do not have a flash drive that already has your items. i can just open up the drop box and have all my files right there.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Dropbox saved my business! It has helped me so many times to have access to files on my work computer and private computer and also my phone. It definitely has acted as a life saver when I did not print out a document but needed to show proof of existence for a document. You can also share docs easily with other. A must have for business owners!
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
I love dropbox. I have used it forever. I think it's been my go to for all my storage needs ever since it came out. Its great for saving screenshots also. I have so much on there I had to get a premium account which stores so much and isn't that expensive.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this app since maybe my freshman year of college. It has helped me so much in the beginning and ending of the year. I’m able to have different folders for whatever is needed. I saved my photos here for business and transferred it over to my laptop. Ive been able to use this for my wedding planning, i keep my menus from vendors and other packages they offer as well. Absolutely love this.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Whenever my phone storage is running low, I throw everything in my Dropbox. It's super convenient to navigate and user friendly. Would totally recommend to any mom who takes millions of pictures of their kids.
Adriana V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I do not use Dropbox often, but I have found it to be occasionally indispensible. When job hunting, saving documents from your computer and then getting them on your phone can be a pain, but it could not be simpler with Dropbox. I upload my resume, cover letters, writing samples, and whatever else I need, and if I see a job notification, I can apply in minutes, even if I am away from my computer. I predominantly use this for Word files, so I have never hit the limit, but I believe it is 2 gbs. For a free app, the functionality is great!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?