BeautyFaceFacial Skincaredrmtlgy
Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46 Universal Tint All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays 18 oz

by drmtlgy

- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and blends naturally, leaving skin radiant with a natural healthy glow. - Specially formulated as a multi-function all in one sunscreen and foundation. - Lightweight tinted moisturizer with SPF 45 protects your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, and Infrared Radiation. - Does not leave a greasy residue- Easily absorbs into your skin, leaving your skin instantly hydrated and moisturized. - Perfect for light skin tones.- We stand behind our products 100%, with a guarantee of significantly transforming and improving your skin. - Made in the USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility. - This product not tested on animals.- Order Now, 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.

INSTANTLY OBTAIN seemingly flawless, glowing skin. Perfect for that no-make up look.; FORMULATED AS AN ALL-IN ONE SUNSCREEN AND FOUNDATION that provides sheer color coverage, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and blends naturally to match every skin tone.; LIGHTWEIGHT AND NON-GREASY FORMULA that improves your skin's hydration and texture over time.; BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 46 that protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.; 60-Day Money Back Guarantee on all DRMTLGY products. If you're not satisfied, please contact us immediately and we'll refund your order.

Start your review of DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz!
Elena M.
Jamul, CA
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Elena M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Well, as I have combo skin this sunscreen tends to look more in the dewy side, something that I love and hate depending on the weather. Overall, I love the undertone when I have reddish hair since it cancels the predominant warmth tones.
sunny Z.
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by sunny Z.
First impression: I really like this product. It contains spf and provides sheer coverage. It kinda acts like a skin tint. It’s one of the cheapest tinted moisturizers with spf that I have found ($23).
Kenzie  J.
Farmers Brnch, TX
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Kenzie  J.
I just started using this and so far I love it. I’ve been struggling to find a moisturizer that doesn’t make me break out and y’all—this the one for me! No breakouts so far. Its not greasy which is awesome. It’s tinted so this is new for me but I like it because i get a bit of coverage while still having that natural complexion. I recommend!
Drishti S.
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Drishti S.
Purchased at: Amazon
i like this sunscreen and repurchased it twice in the past too. It is SPF 46 which I like and doesn’t leave a white cast on the skin. Not greasy, fragrance free and affordable. Has a light tint to it but it matched ny skin tone so I used to use it as a cc cream. I recommend it!! DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz
Sallie K.
Huntsville, AL
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Sallie K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was given this product from the manufacturer to try out. I can say it’s well worth it! The universal tint helps the sunscreen to not leave a white film that natural sunscreens tend to leave! I’ve been wearing under my other makeup without any issues! All natural ingredients is a big thing for me so I was happy to discover this brand!
Jennifer G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Dr.Dray on YouTube recommended this and I’m so happy that I got it. It leaves my skin feeling so good and I love the way it looks on my skin. It works well under makeup and the best part it doesn’t break me out!!! I find that many sunscreens break me out so this is a must have for anyone that has sensitive skin.
Shana R.
Palm Bay, FL
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Shana R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like everything about this moisturizer that I got to try it out. It doesn’t give me a weird cast on my face it’s not greasy or oily it’s not heavy on my skin and it drives down with a satin feel to it. It helps reduce the fine lines and my pores. Overall it’s really good as a SPF moisturizer. I do wish however that It came in a darker tent if possible just to give a little bit more glow to my face otherwise I’m very happy with this moisturizer
Melissa P.
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Melissa P.
I love the feel and smell of this product. It says universal tinted moisturizer, and as you can see in the picture, it blends completely in with my skin tone (product applied to side with bottle). Wondering if it'll blend in for deeper tones, the product comes out tan. The best I can describe the smell is like a clay. Maybe a little sunscreeny? What am I smelling here? Help me out lol! But I like the earthy, claylike smell. Makeup applies well over top. Cruelty free.
Madalina  W.
Astoria, NY
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Madalina  W.
Overall I like this product. Package seems too big for only 50ml. Doesn’t irritate my acne prone skin. No white cast. Decently priced. Just a bit shiny for my taste.drmtlgy
Nicole R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46. Universal Tint. All-In-One Face Sunscreen and Foundation with Broad Spectrum Protection Against UVA and UVB Rays. 1.8 oz uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:drmtlgy-anti-aging-tinted-moisturizer-with-spf-46.-universal-tint.-all-in-one-face-sunscreen-and-foundation-with-broad-spectrum-protection-against-uva-and-uvb-rays.-1.8-oz] I really wanted to love this SPF because it came highly recommended by Dr. Dray on YouTube, But unfortunately it does not work on my combo skin. It makes me look way too greasy and shiny. It doesn’t have a major tint which is good because it can melt into different skin tones, which is why I gave it three stars. Another reason why I gave it three stars is because it has niacinamide another really great ingredients and it has no fragrance. Other than that, it is way too sticky and greasy on my face. Peeps with oily skin Will not like this moisturizing sunscreen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Goldie L.
il y a un an
Elena M. il y a un an
100% recommended. It applies easily with a light cream consistency. At first it will look shiny but after 15 min it dries into a matte finish and consistency.