BeautyFaceFacial Skincaredrmtlgy
Anti-Aging C E Ferulic Serum Combines Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid to Provide Maximum Antioxidant Protection

by drmtlgy

This advanced formula, containing Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) 15%, Vitamin E 1%, and Ferulic Acid 0.5%, is clinically proven to deliver unparalleled results in reversing signs of aging. Increase collagen production, provide superior antioxidant...

Has anyone seen any improvements on their skin after using this product?
A saw this on Instagram and I’m all about anti aging! Is this product worth the hype and does it actually work long term? DRMTLGY Anti-Aging C E Ferulic Serum. Combines Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid to Provide Maximum Antioxidant Protection
Start your review of DRMTLGY Anti-Aging C E Ferulic Serum. Combines Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid to Provide Maximum Antioxidant Protection!
Lauren T.
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging C E Ferulic Serum. Combines Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid to Provide Maximum Antioxidant Protection uploaded by Lauren T.
This is my secret weapon. This is how you get that glowing skin. You even out all that discoloration and brighten your complexion all in one. It'll also fade acne scars. This serum is magic y'all. And, I'll let you in on another secret. It's the exact same as the skincentuals brand cult favorite c e ferulic. Ingredients are identical. It's also medical grade, just like skincentuals. And it's much cheaper. $100 to be exact. This is the one thing you want to invest your money on. If you're going to have one skincare item in your cabinet that is $50 and up, let it be this one. Quality absolutely reflects price here.
Betsy M.
Cincinnati, OH
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging C E Ferulic Serum. Combines Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid to Provide Maximum Antioxidant Protection uploaded by Betsy M.
I’ve been using this product for about 1 month and it really seems to be making a difference. My wrinkles are less noticeable, my age spots have diminished and my face looks fresh and bright. I bought a combo pack from DRMTLGY and it’s the way to go! I highly recommend drmtlgy
Brianne M.
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging C E Ferulic Serum. Combines Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid to Provide Maximum Antioxidant Protection uploaded by Brianne M.
This vitamin c serum is great! It has a lot of good ingredients and is perfect for my dry, acne prone skin. It brightens up my face upon application. It has a watery consistency but absorbs quickly. I’ve tried several different vitamin c serums and this one has the trifecta of l ascorbic acid, vitamin e, and Ferulic. Drmtlgy always has coupons which brings the price down to about $54 which isn’t too bad for an effective vitamin c serum.
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
My awesome husband saw that I was looking at this and picked it up for me. I use it every morning after my toner. It has been less than a month but I believe I will be repurchasing it. I just wish it was a little more affordable.#Influenster #needlessseeumdermarology
Joanna M.
Kathleen, GA
I started the whole anti-aging line about a month ago. I could see changes in about 2 weeks. I threw my serums out. I love this!! The price is about average (50-70$) but you get more for your money when you buy the kit since it’s all full size items. I will continue to buy this.
Ashley C.
DRMTLGY Anti-Aging C E Ferulic Serum. Combines Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid to Provide Maximum Antioxidant Protection uploaded by Ashley C.
Pros: so glowy and luminous, not oily, good for hyperpigmentation, don’t need a lot, protects against environmental pollution, super stable Cons: pricey, smells weird Final: highly highly recommend
Lindsay K.
Bee Cave, TX
If I could give this serum 100 stars for performance I would. Both my mom and I are hooked and it has dramatically changed my skin pigmentation and texture. My mother had a large Seborrhoeic Keratosis on her clavicle and put it on the spot for a couple weeks in the evening... within that timeframe it shriveled up, crusted off and was gone! It’s was huge and unsightly and she was going to have to risk scarring from removal and it’s GONE!!!Vanished!!! Y’all it was remarkable and to think what it’s doing for your face if it did that?! Clearing up the icky cells! I had rough patches on my forehead that felt like psoriasis and they have completely cleared. We are thrilled with the price and it compares to skin ceuticals CE for half the cost. I will never go without it. Game. Changer. DRMTLGY Anti-Aging C E Ferulic Serum. Combines Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid to Provide Maximum Antioxidant Protection
Clytie K.
Pine Bush New York
I was not a good experience with this product .I believe my skin is to too sensitive for this serum.My face broke out in a red rash .It is pricey because I could not use it.Hopefully others will have better results .I guess I will just have to eat my vitamin c not apply it to my face🤔
Lynn F.
Overland Park, KS
Personally, I am not seeing results. I am almost through my second bottle. Im curious if others have results
Claudia K.
Delaware, OH
So this review is actually for the Needle-less Serum by DRMTLGY... the product isn't available here on the app for review. I wanted to love this product so much, especially after seeing all the rave reviews and ads on IG. I was sadly underwhelmed. I even gave this a good month of consistent, twice daily use just to give it a chance. It just doesn't do anything for my skin that makes it worth the $70 price tag. The only pro is that the texture to this serum is really nice, and it does go on nicely and absorbs well, but that's about it. No visible difference to my skin, and is not hydrating at all even with the product's wonderful ingredients promising hydration and a glow. Will not be repurchasing. There's better serums out there for half the price or less.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tania S.
Redwood City, CA
il y a 8 mois
Taylor P. il y a 7 mois
I don’t really have acne prone skin but if you do, I’d recommend adding retinol to your skincare also. I love this product. My skin is super dry and the oil doesn’t bother me
Iris R.
Phoenix
il y a un an
Claudia K. il y a 2 mois
I just purchased their Needle-less serum and am SO excited to try it. Their list of ingredients look amazing! Please let us know how it works for you. I'll be reviewing the Needle-less in a few weeks.