Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Toner

by Dr. Jart+

What it is: A purifying toner that removes excess dirt and oil, then rebalances oily and combination skin while soothing, hydrating, and reducing redness.

Skin Type: Combination and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Blemishes, and Oiliness

Formulation: Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Teatreement™ Solution (Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, and 4-Terpineol): Targets blemishes and rebalances the skin’s pH level.
- Green Calming Complex (Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, and Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract): Soothes and hydrates.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

What Else You Need to Know: This toner clears the way to better skin, removing excess oil and targeting blemishes without disturbing the rest of the skin barrier, giving it a fresh, matte finish. It is also infused with vitamin B3 to reduce the appearance of dark spots.

ThhInking about getting this because of my dark spots and blemish. Any thoughts?
Is this product necessary with the line?
Start your review of Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Concord, CA
First and foremost, I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. I am a die hard supporter of the Trader Joe's rose toner, so I was a little reluctant to try this one. I am glad I did, as it pairs very well with the moisturizer. It smells faintly of tea tree oil, like the moisturizer, as that is its main ingredient, but it is not overwhelming. It dries down / absorbs well. I do not have problem skin, but I have dry skin but will occasionally break out. I have had no problems whatsoever, and I have actually been surprised with how well my skin has been looking. I only wear it in the day, as I have kept my night routine for a heavier cream and rose toner. I have not been having dry patches, and zits are even farer and few between. I use a couple of drops and spread it around before using the moisturizer that goes with it, and after a month of daily use, I am just about to run out of my toner and it was a trial size. A little goes a long way. I enjoy this toner, and I may be likely to repurchase. I need to see how the moisturizer works without this toner before I repurchase, as I have another toner that I like that is less expensive. I would recommend this product.
New Braunfels, TX
DISCLAIMER: I received this product complimentary in an Influenster VoxBox for review. After a week of trying all three products in the Dr Jart TeaTreement line, I think the toner is my favourite. Like the others, the tea tree scent is strong but fades quickly, and doesn't tingle or burn the way tea tree essential oil can do. This toner is almost completely made up of aqueous extract of tea tree. It's pretty gentle.I will say, I did not size any kind of reduction in pore size or appearance while using TeaTreement products, including the toner. Nothing will actually change the size of your pores. Daily cleansing can keep them clean, but that's about it. What this toner CAN do is wipe away any dirt that's left behind after cleansing, and help to soften up rough patches on the skin to prime it for moisturising. This can contribute to a reduction in visible redness on the skin. I really liked including this toner as a part of my skincare routine, and I think I'll keep it around, especially for morning use.
Staten Island, NY
Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Toner uploaded by Chelsea C.
Received this free with my FIRST VOXBOX! So this a good toner however my skin is sensitive to a lot of acne products so I did try this al over my face with a cotton pad but after awhile it felt really drying despite using moisturizer so I only used to sort of spot treat my acne areas and I really feel like I see more improvement in my skin. Acne has diminished or has gotten better than the way it was before.
Lakewood, CA
This was my favorite product out of the three from this line but it still didn’t work great for me. The ingredients in this are really clean and I was excited to try it but I have dry skin and I felt like it just stripped my skin a little bit. I couldn’t use it long enough to see a difference in my acne because it made my skin so dry but I have been using it on my chest and upper arms because I have a little bit of acne there and I really like it! If you have dry skin I would say this probably isn’t the best option for you but it does work pretty good for body acne no matter your skin type. *I received this product free for testing purposes*
Hendersonville, NC
I have dry skin normally, but due to some hormonal issues recently, I've been breaking out a lot. I've tried a few toners that are geared toward acne-prone skin and most of them stung and left my skin feeling tight. This is a slightly thicker consistency than those and isn't as drying. I like it a lot for my first step after cleansing. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and isn't too heavy. I received this, for reviewing purposes, from influenster and I might have to buy the full size. I don't know if this would be as useful for drier skin types, but I definitely recommend this for anyone with oily skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I found this toner beneficial for my acne. As I was using this, I still got acne but the type that disappears within a day or two. I didn't get the large pink bumps that leave a mark which are the ones I'm most concerned about. It absorbs quick and nice. It's a little drying long term so it's perfect for using around my time of the month when I'm more prone to breakouts but it should be fine for regular use for oily/combination skin. The tea tree smell is not as noticeable as other reviews suggest, definitely much less stronger than The Body Shop Tea Tree toner. I got this product for free from Influenster.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I really wanted to love this toner. I really like the simple ingredients list and light tea tree scent of the product, but it was a little too drying for my combination skin type. I think it would have been a better fit if I had oilier skin. It seems like a great product and did help with blemishes, but overall it was just too drying for me. (I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.)
Herriman, UT
Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Toner uploaded by Alisa M.
This is a great toner. It smells like tea tree but the smell is not overwhelming at all. After each use, my skin feels soft and refreshed. My blemishes are fading away and the acne cleared up after a few days. The toner will remove excess dirt, oil, and make up(it removed my waterproof eyeliner). I am impressed with this product and with the whole line. I hope that this brand will change to being cruelty free so I can give them my money.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review. First off, I only use toner 1x/day, at night. Otherwise my skin gets too dry. When I use this at night, I wake up to a brighter, more toned complexion. This toner contains lots of beneficial ingredients, the biggest one being, of course, tea tree! 🍃 My acne has calmed down, and I do believe it helps a ton with oiliness. Would absolutely recommend!
Lucas, TX
Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Toner uploaded by Sarah Beth L.
This toner smelled amazing and left my face feeling hydrated, clean, and so fresh! It does great at removing the dirt and oil your face wash misses. It might feel a tad bit sticky when you first put it on, but once it dries it hydrates the face nicely! Would definitely recommend!