Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Cleansing Foam

by Dr. Jart+

What it is: A foaming cleanser with spot-targeting technology to fight new and emerging blemishes while staying gentle and shrinking the look of pores.

Skin Type: Combination and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Blemishes, and Oiliness

Formulation: Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Teatreement™ Solution (Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, and 4-Terpineol): Clears the look of blemishes and rebalances skin's pH level.
- Green Calming Complex (Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, and Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract): Soothes and hydrates.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

What Else You Need to Know: This cleanser is infused with salicylic acid to exfoliate and fight breakouts plus Australian tea tree and coconut extracts to soothe and rehydrate skin. Its spot-targeting technology clears the look of breakouts while keeping skin hydrated and glowing with minimized pore appearance.

I Have dry skin And sensitive skin (eczema) does this product dry out your skin ? And is this product scented?
Does this product leave your skin dry?
It says this is good for acne prone skin but is it also a good cleanser if you aren’t acne prone and just have normal to dry skin?
Start your review of Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Cleansing Foam!
How would you rate this product?
New Braunfels, TX
DISCLAIMER: I received this complimentary in an Influenster VoxBox for review. Also worth stating upfront: For the entirety of the period I tested this cleanser, I first used the Boscia MakeUp BreakUp cleansing oil, since I prefer to do a double cleanse. Don't be alarmed by the word 'foam' here-- it's really more of a gel cleanser. It lathers up a little while you're rubbing it on your face, but not a crazy amount. It smells of tea tree, but doesn't have a tingling sensation, just a slightly cooling one that's really barely noticeable. One thing I liked about this cleanser (in conjunction with using the moisturiser and toner from the same Dr Jart line) was that it seemed to help with sebum control. I have combination skin, and a very oily forehead (getting shiny approximately one hour after cleansing, usually), but this really seemed to help cut down a bit on my shine without leaving me feeling stripped. I did feel perhaps a little too dry, but it has been a dry winter. Now that I'm done testing to see JUST the effects of these three products, I think I will add a niacinamide serum to try to counteract that dryness. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, and I only needed about a dime-sized amount to effectively clean up my skin. The idea of this cleanser is that it helps regulate the pH of your skin to about 5.5, where the skin is supposed to me. Ensuring a well-regulated pH helps to balance the microflora of the skin to normal levels. When skin microflora becomes unbalanced (which can happen in hundreds of ways), bacteria like Cutibacterium acnes can increase in population and contribute to blemishes and all-out acne. I brought this cleanser up to the lab and tested its pH (I'm a microbiologist), and my probe read 5.3, which is a nice read for a cleanser, especially one targeted toward acne-prone/oily skin. TL;DR: I didn't necessarily notice a major reduction in pimple incidence, but noticed a significant reduction in my oiliness, almost to the point of dryness. However, I'd really recommend this cleanser for people struggling with oily skin.
Herriman, UT
Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Cleansing Foam uploaded by Alisa M.
Great cleanser! It will remove dirt, oil, and make up. My skin feels clean and refreshed after each use. My acne-pone skin cleared up in just a few days (after pairing with the moisturizer and toner of the same line). Few things: there might be a misunderstanding in the title of this cleanser, "Cleansing foam." The product is more like a gel and does not foam very much. Not sure why the product is called that but just so you know. Also, depending on your preferences, it will be helpful to know that this brand is not cruelty free. I do hope they step up their game because this is great quality skin care. (Received from Influenster)
Concord, CA
First and foremost, I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. I am very happy with this cleanser. It removes any makeup residue from my face, but as someone with dry skin, a concern of mine is a stripping cleanser. This does not strip my skin at all, nor make it feel any drier when I am done showering. I do not use a lot, as I normally focus using these types of cleanser around my eyes and cheeks (removing makeup), I still have plenty of the cleanser left after a month. I enjoy this cleanser, and I may be likely to repurchase. I would recommend this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This cleanser has a clear, light consistency. It doesn't foam up as my other foaming cleansers do. I find the texture very similar to my other regular cleansers. It's easy to wash off and leaves the skin feeling "squeaky" clean, not too dry, not moisturized. It might be too drying if used regularly with dry skin but is perfect for oily or acne prone skin. I have found that it has helped clear up my acne quite a lot. As I was using this, I still got acne but the type that disappears within a day or two. I didn't get the large pink bumps that leave a mark which are the ones I'm most concerned about. I received this product for free from Influenster.
Staten Island, NY
Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Cleansing Foam uploaded by Chelsea C.
Received this free with my FIRST VOXBOX! I wanted to love this product but it was very harsh on my sensitive skin. After a few days of using it I switched back to my original face cleanser and my skin felt so much better. I would probably only use this once and awhile when my acne is flaring up but not daily. After washing my face, my skin just felt very stripped of its natural barriers and would have loved it if it was gentler on the face.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Cleansing Foam uploaded by Mona N.
Im gonna start with saying i have very dry skin and occasionally ill break out with white heads and red painful zits. I have received the entire tea tree treatment line (cleanser, toner and moisturizer) for free in exchange for my honest review and this is truly my opinion. This line is PERFECT for acne prone skin as the amount of tea tree in the products are high. I love the fact that they are trying to target acne through natural way instead of the typical salicylic or benzoyl peroxide. However, because of my dry skin.. i CAN NOT stand to use any of the products for an every day basis. Tea tree is very potent and extremely drying. The moisturizer is nice and silky, but it is not enough for my dry cracking skin. I do use this system for a breakout and it definitely tackles it, but then i follow up with my holy grail moisturizer and serums for my perfect skin care routine. Thank you influencer for allowing me to try this system!Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Cleansing Foam
Lucas, TX
Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Cleansing Foam uploaded by Sarah Beth L.
This face wash smells amazing and leaves your face feeling clean. I have very sensitive skin and it didn’t even irritate my face at all, as most face products do! However, it did leave my face feeling a little dry after, as I have very dry skin as well. However, with some moisturizer afterwards this facial cleanser works nicely. Influenster sent me this product complimentary to review!
Lakewood, CA
I think this cleanser would be a great choice for someone with acne-prone, oily skin but because my skin is dry and acne-prone it did NOT work for me. I wanted to like it really badly because it smells and feels really refreshing and has really clean ingredients but it stripped my skin and made it really dry and red and itchy. I will say it does foam really well and it’s pretty good at taking off makeup which is also a plus. *i received this product free for testing purposes*
Methuen, MA
Dr.Jart+ Teatreement™ Cleansing Foam uploaded by alexia C.
I received this from influenster and I am now OBSESSED! This cleansing foam after three days of use made my skin appear way less red and my blemishes were drastically smaller or gone! I will be buying more after finishing the sample. However if you do not like the smell of tea tree oil this is not the cleanser for you because it does have a very strong scent, I personally love it.
Davis, CA
I received this product for free from Influenster. I really like this product as a morning cleanser! I have also used it to remove non-waterproof makeup that hasn’t been set, and it worked well there also. The cleanser removes oil and residue without being too stripping on the skin. I think it lathers nicely but the foam isn’t too intense. The tea tree smell is also the strongest in the cleanser compared to the toner and moisturizer, but it doesn’t bother me.