Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch

by Dr. Jart+

Inspired by micro-needling procedures, Focuspot’s innovative adhesive patches contain small micro tips made of Hyaluronic Acid that melt in contact with the skin. As they self-dissolve, they deliver actives deep into the skin surface to target & treat stubborn concerns – without the pain & recovery like similar in-office procedures. In just 2 hours, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid & nourishing Vitamins work to help visibly improve the look of fine lines & wrinkles – both instantly & long-term. 100% safe & clinically proven for visible results within 2 weeks.

How to Use:
1. Open the pouch and carefully remove patch from tray. Remove the white film.  Do not touch the center of the patch.
2. Hold the edges of the patch and place its center on the desired area.
3. Press the patch straight down to firmly adhere to skin. The combination of pressure and warmth from the skin triggers the melting effect.
4. A minimum application of 2 hours is recommended for each use. For the most effective results, use every other day.

* EXPERT TIP: For maximum effectiveness, apply before sleeping and remove in the morning.
Apply on dry skin before or after your skincare routine.

How many times do you need to use this product before you start to see lasting results?
Does this product show results? Is it lasting? Is this something you’d need to do regularly to see any significant change? Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch
Has anyone tried these? Seeing results? Are they best for fine lines or deep wrinkles? Thanks!
Start your review of Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch!
Jefferson, PA
I love basically every single Dr. Jart product there is to try. I always got this brand in my birchboxes, and after I tried a few products, I was immediately on the bandwagon. Their masks are amazing. They target exactly what’s promised and you almost always see and feel immediate results
Winston Salem, NC
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Heather M.
I absolutely love these!!! They actually work and reduce my fine lines and wrinkles. The only thing I would improve is that they leave creases in your skin. I wish there was also more in the package. And I love the fact that they are sealed in a cool container.
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Tiffany N.
I was excited to try these when I recieved them, I have some fine lines under my eye area that drive me bonkers. Unfortunately, these aren't really shaped for that area. I did maneuver them into the area as best as I could and wore them over night. They did stay mostly in place and felt ok on. By morning the microneedles (not actual needles, its serum/moisturizer built up into little points) melted and dissolved into my skin. I didn't experience any excessive puffiness in the area as others noted in their reviews but again, these weren't meant for the under eye area and weren't placed perfectly. I did notice a small difference in the appearance of my fine lines but it was short lived. I don't (yet) have any lines in the areas these are meant for but decided to try them in those areas as well. I used them where laugh lines and crows feet (side of eye area) would be. they stayed in place much better and were clearly better suited to that place. Again the microneedles dissolved over night, the area did feel nicely moisturized. I went back and forth on how many stars to give this product. I settled on 4 stars because they did leave the skin feeling nice, were easy to use, and seemingly worked the way they were supposed to but the results aren't long lasting (didn't see the under eye results for more than an hour or so) perhaps with prolonged regular use you may see longer term results. I recieved this product in exchange for my fair and in biased review.
Las Vegas, NV
I received 2 packs of these patches compliments of Influenster in exchange for my honest review.  Each pack included 2 patches, so I wore the patch for 4 nights on a forehead crease I usually treat with Botox.  As luck would have it, the patches arrived just as my last Botox was wearing off, so I was pretty excited to use the patch and perhaps avoid the needle!

As mentioned already, I used the patch on a forehead crease.  The patch wasn't quite long enough to treat the entire crease, so I centered it on the crease after cleansing and just before going to bed.  I was impressed with how it adhered so closely to my skin.  My significant other didn't even notice until I pointed it out!  I kept the patch on all night and it was not at all uncomfortable.  In fact, I forgot it was on until I went in to get ready the next morning.  I removed it and didn't notice any change.  But it was just day 1...so I waited a night (as recommended) and used it again.  Again, no noticeable difference. I tried it again for a 3rd time and this time ran my finger over the patch, to perhaps activate it, or really press the patch into my skin.  The next morning, the crease did seem a bit softer--thank goodness, because this girl likes results.  So I skipped another day before using the patch again for the last and 4th night.  Again, I left the patch on ALL night.  I can't really say I saw much more of a difference.  The crease looked soft and moisturized, but was clearly still present.  I wouldn't say it was plumped or diminished, but definitely softened.  Would I buy this product?  Probably not at this price point for just 2 small strips, however, if the strips were long enough to cover my entire crease and came in a multi pack with at least 4---then I would probably give it a shot once more.

Cape Coral , FL
I'm not going to lie and say this was a miracle product, but I did notice some difference the next day. Each pack comes with a set if four. I used mine around my eyes and laugh lines. The stickers weren't easy to peel off, but I managed. The first thirty minutes or so I felt a slight tingling. One of the little pads fell off in the middle of the night. But, in the morning my face did feel tighter and my laugh lines had diminished about 5%. The second use was 3 days later. Same tingling. The next morning I could see a little more difference. The price is worth trying twice a week for a month or so to see if it's a product worth adding to my skincare routine.
White Plains , NY
I received Dr. Jart's Focuspot Line and Wrinkle patches in my Vox Box. When I first received this product I read the instructions and I carefully peeled the edges off without touching the middle of the patch, the I applied the patch to the lines on my face near my mouth. I did this at night before bed. When I woke up in the morning I was so excited to see the results. I was SHOCKED when I saw the results. The lines were almost gone, I waited a night like the instructions stated "use every other night". I applied the patch in the same place and I was so impressed because the lines were very faint. My skin felt hydrated and not dried out. I definitely recommend this product to all. Thank you Influenster for sharing this great product with me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received these complimentary and I am so pleased with this product! I used the patches at night for the past few nights and I definitely can see a difference! I have some discoloring on my face and after using the patches for 3 days I can already see that my skin is looking more even, clear and plump! The patches start to melt on your face instantly and stay on all night! My skin felt soft in the morning and I will definitely add these little miracle patches to my beauty routine!
Greensburg , PA
I was first confused as it did not really have any directions on how to use other than to apply and leave on for at least 2 hours or overnight. It appears that all you do is pick a wrinkle and attack it with the patch! I slept with mine and they did say put overnight. They were not uncomfortable. I did use them on the same spot for two applications. I can say after the two, there could be some mild improvement. softening of the lines I "attacked". I'll see what happens. I received a complimentary sample for me to try and share my opinion! The product is worth a shot.
Fulton , MD
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Christa E.
The Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch was better than I expected. I wear a lot of different overnight patches. Many are uncomfortable, slip and cause blemishes. The Focuspot for the naso labial folds works great. It’s a little prickly when you put it on, but 20 minutes later you can’t even feel it. In the morning your lines are greatly diminished. I wish they had these for forehead lines!Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I tried it on yesterday on my laugh lines and left it on for two hours. After removing them, I did notice my laugh lines were less visible and my skin in that area appeared more plump. I waited a day to write my review to see if my laugh lines would go back to how they were but they are still less visible. I'm sure with continued use, my laugh lines will fade. I do recommend this product to others.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Atlanta, GA
7 months ago
Ashley N. • 3 months ago
I think it really helps with fine lines around the mouth and eyes.
Jefferson, PA
8 months ago
Angela L. Did you notice a difference?
Angela L. • 8 months ago
Charlin I did notice a difference and I was so excited only to find out if you don't keep up with the product after a few days my lines came back. I wish I would of known this sooner for my review. Did you try Dr. Jart's?
8 months ago
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Line & Wrinkle Micro Tip Patch ? Has anyone tried these? Is it worth the money? Because in the directions it says for best results to use it every other day, but the patches are only one time use so that means you have to buy like five packs making the price like over 100
Pamela P. • 8 months ago
I don’t recommend it. I only tried four of them but all I saw was a tape mark on my face. The pics are before, during, and after all four. I even delayed reviewing it because it was so disappointing.