Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch

by Dr. Jart+

Inspired by micro-needling procedures, Focuspot’s innovative adhesive patches contain small micro tips made of Hyaluronic Acid that melt in contact with the skin. As they self-dissolve, they deliver actives deep into the skin surface to target & treat stubborn concerns – without the pain & recovery like similar in-office procedures. In just 2 hours, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid & nourishing Vitamin C work to help visibly fade the look of dark spots – both instantly & long-term. 100% safe & clinically proven for visible results within 2 weeks.

How to Use:
1. Open the pouch and carefully remove patch from tray. Remove the white film.  Do not touch the center of the patch.
2. Hold the edges of the patch and place its center on the desired area.
3. Press the patch straight down to firmly adhere to skin. The combination of pressure and warmth from the skin triggers the melting effect.
4. A minimum application of 2 hours is recommended for each use. For the most effective results, use every other day.

* EXPERT TIP: For maximum effectiveness, apply before sleeping and remove in the morning.
Apply on dry skin before or after your skincare routine.

Wondering if this worked for anyone and if it did is it something you have to constantly use if you’re in the sun?
Has anyone actually seen results with these and if so how long? I’ve used it 3 days in a row on my one dark spot & it’s still there & very dark.
Start your review of Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch!
How would you rate this product?
Wiarton
I struggle with acne and acne scaring and I’m very impressed. It comes with 6 patches, and unfortunately the packaging is very wasteful. The first couple of times I used on two different spots, so I had three patches each and I noticed a small difference each time. Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch should have more qty for those who struggle with more than 1 spot.
Moncton, NB
I bought 2 packages of this product to start. I have a fairly dark patch on my cheek that just doesn't seem to want to lighten, no matter what I try - toner and cream. There are only 6 patches per package. I don't like the excessive packaging for this product. I use the patches every 2nd day, as suggested, and leave them on overnight. I wash my face with my regular cleanser, then tone, then apply a patch on the spot. Since starting my 2nd pack (7th patch), I'm finally starting to see a difference! My stubborn spot is getting lighter. A little expensive. Seems to be worth it if you only have a spot or two.
Hackettstown, NJ
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Trish S.
I received this product complementary for testing purposes from Influenster. I found these patches very easy to use and apply. The area of the patch where the targeted product is was slightly prickly but not painful at all. I applied the patches as instructed every other day to discolored spots I have had for years and I found that they improved 50% over the course of use. There was some definitive lightening. Also I noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin where the patch was overnight. The patches did not budge while I slept. My skin was smoother and softer. There was zero irritation or redness after use which was surprising to me since my combo skin leans toward sensitive. I would recommend this product and would be interested in trying other target patches in this Dr. Jart line.
Brentwood, TN
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Karen L.
Holy cow this really worked! I got it as a free sample from #influenster so I was skeptical. I put one on each night on my dark spot on my face. I’ve tried to lighten it with Vit C and other lighteners to no avail. This little patch worked this much in only 3 tries. It’s painless and comfortable. It comes with 6 patches so at this rate the dark spot will be GONE! 🙌🏻 I HIGHLY recommend these!!!! GREAT!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Deborah G.
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Deborah G.
I tried the Dr. Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch for 2 weeks using every other night while I slept. This does work well but not as well as I would have liked. Very easy to use and there is a slight tingle which let's you know it's working. I liked the ease of using this product and I'm realistic enough to know it wouldn't get rid of my sun damaged dark spot bit it did lighten it. So it works!! I've included my before and after photos so you can see how it worked. I received this product for testing complimentary from Influenster!!
Philadelphia, PA
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch uploaded by JACKIE M.
I read some negative reviews about this product so I honestly didn’t think that it was going to work. But I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the results! I had gotten a weird little embarrassing pimple right on the bottom of my nose, so I put a patch on it right before I went to sleep and when I woke up it was gone! It really worked! I would definitely recommend this to friends and family! #Complementary #Voxbox
Rochester, NY
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Aryn W.
I've been a huge fan of Dr Jart for years. Anything I try, I love, so I was really excited when I found this in my mailbox. I tried it on two different spots. When I took it off the first mark, I was beyond disappointed. It was actually darker. After removing the second patch, I thought it had moved because the spot was gone. That night I exfoliated my face and the one that had initially become darker actually rubbed right off. These are dark spots that have resisted much more expensive products. I can't wait to try the rest of this line.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this complimentary for an honest and unbiased review from influenster. In my younger days I worshiped the sun and have learned that wasn’t great. It left me with melasma on my face which I’ve had a heck of a time getting rid of. So I was excited to try this! First, the micro needles do not hurt. You do feel them at first but it’s not pain. The sticker stays put and I slept with it on overnight. When I woke up, I noticed a 30% improvement from where I put it over my melasma patch! Whoot whoot!!! The package says that you can do it multiple times, and I will be doing it again! Like that it’s an effective at home treatment! :) Thank you influenster for allowing me to try this product!
Brandon, FL
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Samantha P.
I was super surprised at how well this worked. I had my doubts. It’s easy to apply. I put it on a dark spot on my cheek that I’ve had for years. It didn’t completely remove it, but it lightened by over 50% with 1 application. I received Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch free in a #VoxBox and am so glad I did.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I got to try the DR. JART FOCUSPOT Dark Spot Micro Tip Patch in a recent Voxbox. I was happy that there was no pain associated with this product, as I have been nervous to try microneedling. These patches were easy to apply and use as an overnight treatment. I didn't see much difference in the week that I used them, but I would definitely continue to use them to see results.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...