Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Blemish Micro Tip Patch

by Dr. Jart+

Inspired by micro-needling procedures, Focuspot’s innovative adhesive patches contain small micro tips made of Hyaluronic Acid that melt in contact with the skin. As they self-dissolve, they deliver actives deep into the skin surface to target & treat stubborn concerns – without the pain & recovery like similar in-office procedures. In just 2 hours, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid & nourishing Vitamin B3 work to prevent pigmentation and help visibly reduce the look of blemishes – both instantly & long-term. 100% safe & clinically proven for visible results within 2 weeks.

How to Use:
1. Open the pouch and carefully remove patch from tray. Remove the white film.  Do not touch the center of the patch.
2. Hold the edges of the patch and place its center on the desired area.
3. Press the patch straight down to firmly adhere to skin. The combination of pressure and warmth from the skin triggers the melting effect.
4. A minimum application of 2 hours is recommended for each use. For the most effective results, use every other day.

* EXPERT TIP: For maximum effectiveness, apply before sleeping and remove in the morning.
Apply on dry skin before or after your skincare routine.

Do these actually work well? Does it matter what type of skin you have? Are they worth the money?
How do these compare to Zitsticka?
Has this worked for old deep ice pick scars??
Start your review of Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Blemish Micro Tip Patch!
How would you rate this product?
Wdm, IA
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Blemish Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Drake L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing. They are tiny patches with tiny sharp dots that are hyaluronic acid. Don’t let the dots scare you since they don’t hurt. This dot is better than any other acne dot I’ve used. This product is a holy grail for me and would definitely repurchase.
Pensacola
Super great if you have a bad zit and the ingredients go into the zit itself and reduce it greatly! There was one bugger that wouldn’t go down but the second round reduced it to practically nothing. I would totally buy it again despite the high price.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. It really helps me with pimples that I need to get rid of but don’t wanna pick at. Only drawback from this product is you can see the circle where the sticker was for some time once you remove it. Not terrible for the result!
Chandler , AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Hi, so I get seasonal acne. The same spots similar times of the year, and these save my one big pimple I always get! I put them on overnight after washing my face and wake up to a less of a pimple problem! Worth every penny 🥰
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing. If you have pimples under the surface that you can’t pop and do not want to scar your skin messing with use these! Work in 2 hours and visibly reduce redness and size. Good for a fast fix and really does work.
You are basically paying for packaging and the Dr. Jart name. My blemish did minimize after using the spots twice, but the PTR ones do that after ine application and you get more. $18 for six dots is way over priced. I will not be repurchasing.
Charlotte, NC
Love this product! Perfect to pop on before bed after doing regular skincare routine and works well to reduce size of pimple over night. You can feel product almost poking into skin, not painful but noticeable
Chico, CA
It was hard for me to give this a 4 star instead of a 5 star rating; simply because of price. Although I received this complimentary from Influenster to try out, it's gonna be hard for me to fork out my own money to purchase in the future. The actual product, however, seriously amazed me! I have super acne prone skin with acne scars galore (including pitted scars - just to give you an idea of how severe of acne I deal with). My skin is also a combo of very oily & flaky dry (I ask myself how this is this even possible alllll the time). My skin likes to taunt me & switch back & forth throughout the week. ANYWAYS, back to the patches: I had a super painful, swollen, pimple almost the size of a dime on my cheek for about a week. It finally came to a head & I popped it (I know, bad habit), but now I was left with an ugly inflated wound on my face that still hurt from the remaining acne bacteria inside. I tried Aloe Vera straight from the plant the first day/night & woke up with a dark hideous scab that didn't seem to heal AT ALL. I got these patches a couple days prior & figured I'd give them a try. I received 6 in the sample. I washed my face, skipped applying any other products on this problem spot, then applied the patch *push it down evenly & kind of massage the patch onto face*. I woke up the next morning & was seriously AMAZED at the healing that took place in a matter of 9 hours with this patch. The skin was smoother, redness was down by at least 50%, & the spot was flattened by 80%. I continued using the patch for 5 consecutive nights & the transformation was unbelievable. I will say ONE OTHER THING: I do not know if this would help on active pimples (ones that haven't been popped). I used all of my patches on the already popped blemish, so I can only attest to the miracles it worked for popped pimples. Sorry, not sorry, for the extensive & long review ;)
Palmdale , CA
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Blemish Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Hindz L.
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Blemish Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Hindz L.
Received this product from my first voxbox Influenster. I have hormonal acne and every week I get new pimples on my face. I tried a lot of different products with minimal results. I put these patches on a few pimples that I had and left them on for 2 hours (the minimum time). After the two hours I didn't see that much of a difference. They did dry out a little bit by the next day. So I waited until I got new pimples and tried out more patches, this time leaving them on overnight. The results were great! Both pimples were about half the size and the redness and pain was gone. These patches hurt a little tiny bit when you press them onto the skin but other than that no side effects and I have very sensitive skin. I will be buying these to have for emergencies. Thanks Influenster!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dr.Jart+ Focuspot Blemish Micro Tip Patch uploaded by Ronnie P.
I was skeptical to use it since i don't have much dark spots and not sure if it will work, but at the end i was pleased with the results. It works easily no mess, you can leave it all night and no problems next morning better skin. I noticed where i had a dark spot with acne it actually got cleared so that was awesome. I love to add vitamin C to my face almost daily so when i found out this patches had it i love them more. Why not 5 starts cause i don't know if it will work with bigger spots but so far i like it a lot. Price i feel is really accurate and worthy. Really good product my small spots gone!! Maybe one still visible but definitely will work more with this product. I received from influenster for free to try.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...