BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Jart+
DrJart Cryo Rubber Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid

Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid

by Dr. Jart+

What it is: A revamped and upgraded line of our Lover Rubber Masks, Cryo Rubber™ is a two-step at home treatment kit designed to deliver active ingredients to ensure maximum skincare benefits.
It offers intensive ingredient absorption into the skin with a maximum cooling effect, lowering skin temperature by approximately 12 degrees Fahrenheit after 30-40 minutes of masking.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skin Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dryness, Puffiness

Highlighted Ingredients:

• Hyaluronic Acid (Ampoule): Attracts atmospheric moisture to the skin to maintain hydration.
  • Kelp Extract (Rubber Mask): Boosts moisture retention to help soften and hydrate dry skin.

Ingredient Callouts: Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates SLS & SLES, Synthetic Fragrance (less than 1%), Triclocarban, Triclosan.

What Else You Need to Know: This innovative mask set packs the renewing effect of cryo therapy in an at-home treatment. Start with the ampoule, which contains with moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid to maintain hydration and follow up with the mask containing Kelp Extract to soften the skin. Cryo Rubber™ provides an intensive ingredient absorption as it cools skin temperature and increases blood flow.

Clinical Results:
In a clinical study of 20 adults women aged 20-60, the cooling effect of rubber mask stimulated blood circulation and reduced redness.

• Red spots were reduced by 28.1%
  • Skin temperature was temporarily reduced by 12.42
  • Blood flow increased by 2.6%

Ingredient List:

STEP 01 Dr.Jart Hyaluronic Acid 1000 ppm Ampoule Water/Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycereth-26, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Laurate, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Asparagus Officinalis Extract, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract STEP 02 Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber Moisturizing Mask Water/Eau, Methylpropanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Potassium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxya- cetophenone, Sucrose, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Algin, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Calcium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Xylitol, Laminaria Japonica Extract*, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Glucose, Kaolin, Diatomaceous Earth/Terre de diatomées.

Chicas alguna de ustedes ha probado está máscara Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid ? Se ve refrescante
Start your review of Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid!
How would you rate this product?
Bridgette H.
Shawnee, OK
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Bridgette H.
Dr. Jart has been on my radar for a while, because I’ve been using primarily Korean skincare products since high school. You don’t even know how excited I was for this mask to show up. My skin’s been fairly clear this last few weeks with minimal breakouts, and my secret is hyaluronic acid. This hyaluronic acid + kelp extract mask was the perfect moisture boost for me though, being on for 40 minutes. My skin was very soft afterwards, which was a nice bonus. Oklahoma is really hot and humid so it was noticeable to me how refreshed and silky my skin felt - without being sticky! It’s very cooling and really brings the spa to your home so if you want a relaxing day of self care you should really try this.
Sana D.
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Sana D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this hydration mask from Sephora and I could not believe the hydrating power. I use $200 Barbara Sturm face creams and Skinmedica serums, and as far as overnight results go, this product does the most in one shot. I see a review stating that they changed the product and that there is not enough ampoule to cover your face, but I am not aware of any changes and my product worked really well. I actually had more ampoule than I needed to use the mask (way more) to the point that I actually saved half of the ampoule, removed the mask portion carefully, placed it back onto the plastic backing, sealed them both in a ziploc bag and used it again the next night. so basically there was enough ampoule and the mask is so sturdy that I was able to use it twice. and as long as you're careful removing it, you can definitely use it twice. I would recommend putting this in the refrigerator before you use this because it will increase the results, and make sure you leave it on for about an hour and do not rinse your face afterwards. pat the product in when you remove the mask, and I would use this product either by itself or just with a moisturizing/plumping essence or serum underneath. using a moisturizer on top will be a little too much, unless it's a water based moisturizer/sleep pack. bottom line - I can't believe the incredible difference I could see in my skin after I woke up the next day after using this mask, and I am definitely ordering several more of these masks because of the incredible results. I have tried the other Dr. Jart cryo masks, and this one works better than any of the other cryo masks. definitely give this a try - my skin is so hydrated and plumped, and my smile lines really decreased
Bee D.
Wildwood, MO
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Bee D.
Absolutely amazing. I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I love it! The cooling effect is amazing, and I already feel my skin tighter and hydrated. I will definitely purchace again soon!
Autumn E.
Cincinnati, OH
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Autumn E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a complete sucker for Korean beauty products and Dr Jart is one of my favorites. This mask is as hydrating as it is terrifying. I use some seriously expensive skincare products and this Cryo Rubber mask at less than $15 is a steal. I threw it in the refrigerator for a few hours and used it before my night routine, after I washed my face. The idea is to bring down the temperature of your skin so it can absorbs more of the serum. Starting with clean skin, you apply the chilled serum from the ampoule, there are 4 different kinds of serums to combat different skin issues but I chose hyaluronic acid. I wanted to give my skin a pro rally of intense moisture and hyaluronic acid is known for its moisturizing properties. This mask has Phyto Keratin Complex, whatever that is, and comes in two pieces. It feels super slick, kinda rubbery, kinda gelatinous, jellyish, and jellyfish blue. It's a weird awesome futuristic looking product It adhered well although fit a bit awkwardly, looked super creepy and felt amazing. Be gentle while putting them on because they can tear, they are a bit delicate. Seemed like a lot of serum so I rubbed the excess onto the skin of my throat, chest and hands. I actually fell asleep with it on for about 40 minutes. When I peeled it off, my skin really had a nice 'brsnd new' look to it. Seems like the cold rubber being on my skin was ultra soothing, tone looked great and even, my skin looked clear and bright, fresh and extremely well hydrated. It kinda smelled like a fancy kind of citrus fruit. But wow does this thing pack a freaking knockout punch of moisture. I was totally KO'ed by it, really impressed, it was the perfect mask treatment after a long winter locked in the house during the pandemic. I. Am. In. Love. The future of great masking is these Cryo Rubber masks but it did scare the hell out of my dog lol look how concerned she looked!!!! Dr. Jart++++ #kbeauty #influencer #voxbox #missarmyvet #drjart #beautyexpert
Blair S.
Royal Oak, MI
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Blair S.
I LOVE this product! My skin felt amazing after I was done using it. I would buy this again in a heartbeat! The mask stayed on the whole time. If your questioning trying this, the answer is yes!!! I was relaxed the entire time the mask was on. It was easy to put one and overall just amazing!
Katte R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Katte R.
I received this gift like a week ago and I was waiting to see results so I can talk about my experience and let me tell you that I love it. Tip: leave it in the fridge for 10-15 min for a cooking effect. This mask left my skin feeling great! I’ve already recommended it to several of my friends! Will try again!❤️
Megan H.
Haddonfield, NJ
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Megan H.
Love this mask! The sheet is easy to use, the serum was super thin and not oily whatsoever. I felt like my skin was plump and hydrated for DAYS after use! I would 100% pay the price to use it again, in fact I have!
Kenisha B.
Grovetown, GA
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Kenisha B.
This mask is great! Unlike any other at home mask I have tried. The two step process wasn’t a pain, it’s simple! The cooling effect felt like I had the thinnest layer of ice on my face. Extra soothing and helped calm my skin down. My skin felt so hydrated for hours after. I only wish it came down my chin/ jawline more.
Erin D.
Holly Ridge, NC
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Erin D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask was so much fun. I loved the way it felt on my skin! I’m not sure how hydrating it was but my skin felt soft afterwards. I had to sit down so it wouldn’t slide off my skin but no big deal. I would definitely purchase again! Doesn’t break the bank, fun for a girls night in, feels great!
Shallen F.
Lisbon
Purchased at: Sephora
This line of masks (Dr Jart+ Cryo) are my favorite sheet masks! They are awesome and the results are amazing! This one is my preferred, but I do enjoy all of them and definitely see results. The mask stays in place (as long as you apply correctly by following the directions). Highly recommend! [product:drjart-cryo-rubber-mask-with-moisturizing-hyaluronic-acid]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...