BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Jart+
DrJart Cryo Rubber Mask with Firming Collagen

Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen

by Dr. Jart+

What it is: A revamped and upgraded line of our Lover Rubber Masks, Cryo Rubber™ is a two-step at home treatment kit designed to deliver active ingredients to ensure maximum skincare benefits.
It offers intensive ingredient absorption into the skin with a maximum cooling effect, lowering skin temperature by approximately 12 degrees Fahrenheit after 30-40 minutes of masking.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skin Concerns: Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Puffiness

Highlighted Ingredients

• Collagen (Ampoule): Evens out fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Carob Fruit Extract (Rubber Mask): Boosts firmness and supports natural collagen production.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of - Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates SLS & SLES, Synthetic Fragrance (less than 1%), Triclocarban, Triclosan.

Clinical Results:
In a clinical study of 20 adults women aged 20-60, the cooling effect of rubber mask stimulated blood circulation and reduced redness.

• Skin redness was reduced by 27.4%
  • Skin temperature was temporarily reduced by 12.60
  • Blood flow increased by 2.6%

What Else You Need to Know: This innovative mask set packs the renewing effect of cryo therapy in an at-home treatment. Start with the ampoule, which contains Collagen to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and follow up with the mask containing Carob Fruit Extract to stimulate the regeneration of collagen in the skin. Cryo Rubber™ provides an intensive ingredient absorption as it cools skin temperature and increases blood flow.

Ingredient List:

STEP 01 Dr.Jart Collagen 1000 ppm Ampoule Water/Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycereth-26, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Allantoin, Adenosine, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Laurate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Asparagus Officinalis Extract, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract STEP 02 Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber Firming Mask Water/Eau, Methylpropanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Potassium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyace- tophenone, Sucrose, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Algin, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Caprylyl Glycol, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Allantoin, Calcium Chloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract*, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Glucose, Kaolin, Diatomaceous Earth/Terre de diatomées.

Se ve genial esta mascarilla, alguien que me cuente alguna experiencia con este producto? (Con piel ligeramente afectada por el acné)
I Want to try this so bad. Can you use it more than once?
I have heard about cryo rubber masks that it is very cool, what can you tell me? how is it? I really want to try and it’s worth it?
Start your review of Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica  F.
Boston, MA
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by Jessica  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a gift for my birthday and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it! It has a cooling effect which I wasn’t use to but it was fun. This didn’t break my out but it definitely left my skin a little red after use
Desireé D.
Quakertown , PA
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by Desireé D.
Just got this in the mail!!! Thank you so much influenster and dr.jart! I’m so excited to try this out! The packaging and quality of the product is amazing! I can’t wait to buy some more! [product:drjart-cryo-rubber-mask-with-firming-collagen][product:drjart-cryo-rubber-mask-with-brightening-vitamin-c]
Heather B.
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by Heather B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Thick creamy layer underneath a cool rubber mask. Very refreshing. Add a little something by using a ice roller over top for 10 minutes- would be a nice Monday morning wake up. Only con is 30-40 minutes. Use this when you have time to enjoy it.
Paige S.
Watseka, IL
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by Paige S.
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by Paige S.
I’ve never tried a mask this amazing. I’m normally not a sheet mask kind of person but this product made my skin supple, smooth and glowy. I’m so obsessed. It’s so gentle and feels amazing on the skin.
Frida D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by Frida D.
This mask made my skin glow like a diamond. Extremely efficient, I would recommend this mask to be used right before a big event.. love it
Nicole Z.
Gillette, WY
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by Nicole Z.
I loved the cooling feeling of this mask. There was plenty of product for face and neck. It was so soothing and felt really refreshing! I would try again for sure. I received this complementary in my voxbox for my honest review.
Nikita P.
Pine Grove, WV
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by Nikita P.
This mask is amazing. My skin looked sooo dewy afterwards. Gave me a reason to sit down and relax for 30 minutes. You really have to lay down with this mask otherwise it will slide off your face. I would totally recommend this mask to anyone.
raquel L.
Dr.Jart Cryo Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen uploaded by raquel L.
I was sent this by Influenster months ago. When trying skin care products I try to be very careful about which products I’m using so I can narrow down any new “problem” products. I would 100% repurchase this, specifically the collagen firming mask. I experienced no breakouts weeks after and my face was noticeably more even toned the next morning. I cannot give this a full 5 star. The formula is very nice and the ampoules alone are enough to repurchase but the mask itself is two separate rubber moist pieces that slide off very easily, I did not understand the purpose of them, and it’s a product you HAVE to use laying down. I do like this formula but believe the actual mask piece is a design flaw. I didn’t find the formula sticky but it was too thick to leave on unless I planned on sleeping in it. I would recommend this product based on the ampoule alone.
Ilyse B.
Levittown, NY
I had such a bad reaction to this one and had to take a Benadryl. Just my face didn’t feel right at all. Also the price I wouldn’t buy it in my own
Alyssa M.
Maple Grove, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love. Definitely recommend. Serum for mask is cooling and the 2 pieces of the rubber mask makes it more comfortable and easy to fit on your face. It like customized to your face basically. Love the packaging. Love the colors. Love the brand.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gina E.
Boca Raton, FL
il y a 2 ans
Dr. Jart+ Hydration Lover Rubber Mask How are these rubber mask?? Are they worth the price ?
Bre F. il y a un an
To me it’s worth the money. And sometimes they’re on sale