Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Gel-Cream

by Dr. Jart+

What it is:

A rich and powerful moisturiser infused with ceramides to strengthen the skin's natural protective barrier while delivering a moisture boost.

What it does:

Supercharged with the power of ceramides, this moisturiser quenches dehydrated skin and supports the skin's moisture barrier with time-released hydration for up to 26 hours. It helps prevent chronic water loss and seals in moisture to relieve dryness and irritation caused by environmental stress. It improves the appearance of fine lines, flakiness, and tightness, leaving skin looking and feeling healthier and smoother.

Ingredients: Ceramide 3: Provides time-release moisture.  -Licorice Root Extract: Soothes and provides anti-redness properties.  -Portulaca Oleracea and Aloe Vera: Calm irritated skin and hydrate.  -Panthenol: Alleviates signs of sensitivity and softens skin. Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Vegetable Oil, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Algae Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Soluble Collagen, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, C12-16 Alcohols, Ceramide 3, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Palmitic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polysorbate 60, Caramel, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Folic Acid, Acetic Acid, Cholesterol, Raffinose, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tromethamine, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4

Usage: Use in the morning and night. Apply all over skin after applying Ceramidin Liquid.

Is this good for dry sensitive skin?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Gel-Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I couldn’t really figure out what this was for because the sample i got was pretty small. It’s super hydrating but it seemed really heavy for the face.
Victoria S.
Astoria, NY
Obsessed with this product. I purchased a skin care gift set from Sephora over the holiday season and this was one of the included products. I've used it both aa a moisturizer and as a spot-treatment for extremely dry patches of skin and it's worked wonders within 24 hours. Highly recommend for dry skin!
Nora A.
I love Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Gel Cream. I've been using it for about six months now. I was combating bad acne for a few years and needed something to restore my skin and to keep it well hydrated. I was at Sephora when I was introduced to this product. It is just what I needed for a good daily use facial moisturizer. I apply it in the morning, though it is a little thick in texture, only a few dots on the check, forehead and chin is just enough. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin but the face definitely feels happy. I use it before applying makeup too that way my skin is prepped. I've told a few friends about it and they love it just as well. Great product!
Sarah D.
Dayton, OH
One of Dr. Jart+'s amazing products, this moisturizer was refreshing and deep penetrating without being greasy. I love unscented moisturizers as part of a regular routine, and this has a very,very light scent. Anyone who is looking for a solid everyday cream will enjoy this.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
This moisturizer is AMAZING! It leaves your face feeling so soft and it really sinks down into your skin! It's definitely worth the price tag. I'm actually almost out and need to go purchase another.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
This is my current moisturizer and would remain so for a very long time. I love it. It has a gel like consistency and gets quickly absorbed into my skin. It's extremely moisturizing and has really helped my dry skin. I would definitely recommend it.
Angie M.
Monroeville , PA
I love this so much!! I have dehydrated/combo skin.. my skin always made me look older then I was and I just chalked it up to years of sun exposure . But my make up always looked so crappy. Talking to the girl at sephora she recommended a good moisturizer (which I hadn't been using any skin care .. terrible I know ) so I tried samples of about 4 different ones and when I used this I seen a huge improvement just after one day. I have went through about 4 or 5 tubs of this! I would definitely recommend this is everyone!
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Great pick me up for dry skin! I'm not a fan of the jar packaging though, it's a bit unsanitary. If the packaging were a tube it would be much easier to apply. Smells good and keeps dry patches at bay. Would recommend for combination skin, great at balancing oil production.
Alexis G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does an amazing job and hydrating dry skin. It helped my face when random dry patches would appear on my skin.
Cynthia G.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is amazing!!!!!!! I love how cool and refreshing my face feels! It also minimizes my pores and my skin feels amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
noor A.
Helotes, TX
il y a 2 ans
Jamie K. il y a un an
It doesn't really have a smell that I can detect. It looks really weird - clumpy white bits in gel but it melts really quickly and goes on skin really smoothly. Love this product!