BY DRIVEN SPORTS

Dietary Supplement. Performance Fuel* Multiple Pathway Technology Imagine having something available that helps you train beyond your limits.  Imagine endless energy.  No weight is too great and no personal record is safe.  That something would give you unmatched results, where others have failed.  That something is Craze™, the ultimate in pre-workout power!* Manufactured in a NSF GMP for Sport Certified facility. see more...

David D.
Wenatchee, WA
350% the best pre-workout I had every tried thanks to Marc Lobliners stellar review of this product. The original formula with DMAA was INSANE. I hit PR's on every lift I attempted with this bad boy and wish I could know that feeling again from a pre-workout. I was completely focused, my muscles felt like they were going to rip out of my body and I had super human strength. I miss this stuff, although sometimes you would get that pre-workout laxative affect because it was SUPER potent. I have not tried to reformulated version because I don't want to ruin what I have instilled in my mind about this product. Simple put, Incredible!
Courtney I.
I don't even know where to begin with this product. It has changed the way I workout in so many ways. I take it about 30 minutes prior to heading to the gym, you can feel it starting to kick in too. I have never been so focused and determined while working out. It puts me "in the zone". All I think about is the reps I'm doing, I pay more attention and I can lift heavier with this product. It's not a placebo effect, as I have taken many pre-workouts in the past and nothing has delivered like this. I hate when I have to cycle off because nothing compares to this. Top notch product. Period. All hail DS Craze!
Kristin D.
You feel more energized really quickly after taking it. It's great especially for those days when you just can't get the energy to work out. Doesn't taste too weird, either. I mean, all these products taste kinda weird, but this is significantly less weird than usual.
Personally, I hardly even need half a serving of it to get me pumped up. I definitely recommend starting out with half a serving, especially if you're really small like me (117 lbs) or if you don't have a high tolerance of caffeine.
Danae D.
Fayetteville, NC
My boyfriend first started using this and all he did was rant and rave about it. When I started waking up at 4 a.m. to get my workouts in I started to use it and now I rant and rave about it! This stuff not only energizes me but also my body. I feel myself pushing my body more and getting a better workout!
mayra h.
Fresno, CA
Definitely my #1 pre-workout supplement! This stuff puts me in my zone and gets me through the most toughest workouts. The taste isn't too great, but the effects definitely make up for that.
Jessica D.
Denver, CO
This is a good product but be careful, it doesn't take much to give you the tingles! Too much of this product makes you feel sick. I didn't have an urge to repurchase.
David C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have tried many Pre-Workouts and Craze is the best. I love a lot of the different flavors and pick one according to how I am feeling that day.
Zoe L.
Used this product and loved the taste. Even following the recommended intake it does take awhile me for an intolerance to build in the system against the tingling sensation . This actually led me to feeling itchy under my skin.
Once I used the product for a week or so these effects wore off and I was left with an amazing pre workout