BY DRIVE MEDICAL

Drive Medical STDS1040S Universal Cup Holder Plastic: New clamp allows cup holder to swivel to keep contents level Easily attaches to wheelchairs, rollators or walkers with tubing diameter from 5/8" to 1" Special clamp insert can be added or removed as necessary to accommodate different size tubing Made with durable, lightweight plastic . see more...

Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have two!

I first bought one of these online to attach to my walker. It fits regular soda cans, coffee cups, bottle water, etc. I loved it so much that I bought one for my wheelchair too. Depends on my mobility any given day. I use the wheelchair on bad days and the walker on good days. Great buy and not too expensive on Amazon.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I bought this for my grandma to help her hold her drinks and she loves it a lot. I even suggest and recommend this to my patients at work and they love it too. The only thing I have to complain is if you are a shaky walker it wouldn't be the best for open drink, so it would be best to have a bottle of some sort
rose t.
Delaware City, DE
I use on my wheel chair and it fits all kinds of drinks sodq water even tea
rose t.
Delaware City, DE
Does it fit a wheel chair?