BY DRIVE MEDICAL

Features: The Positioning Strap With Velcro-Type Closure Ensures A Secure, Proper Fit For Maximum Treatment. The Easy To Use Hand Control Features Four Heat Settings And Four Time Settings. Ideal In The Treatment Of Arthritis, Back Pain, Sprains And Strains, Muscle Soreness, Neck Pain, Headaches And Sports Injuries. Moist Heat Therapy Is More Effective Than Dry Heat Because Moisture Transmits Heat More Efficiently Than Air. The Therma Moist Heating Pad Has An Outer Flannel Cover That Draws The Airs Humidity And Retains It. As The Heating Pad Warms, The Moisture Is Released The Flannel Cover And Onto The Treated Area The Heating Pad Will Automatically Shut Off After Treatment Three Sizes Are Available To Provide Added Convenience 1 Year Limited Warranty see more...

Leo N.
Spokane, WA
When I have back pain and stuff and just using this really does relieve the pain out of you. It heat up your body which is my favorite part. For the price is not to expensive or to cheap is good for the price it may vary in different types of store.
Ana G.
Mesquite, TX
Work's wonderful for back pains, and cramps! It's amazing totally worth buying!!
I recommend this especially for women!! I use it on my back during winter because I get a lot of back pains!!!!!!
Genesis  C.
New Haven, CT
I used this while I was pregnant and they worked very well. I liked the one for my lower back released a lot of back pain
McKenzie B.
I use heating pads when I'm sore and when I get cramps. This product is great for relieving the pain!
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Loving using heating pads especially if i feel sick, if my back hurts and if my stomach hurts i lay it on my stomach and it usually makes it feel much better great for relaxing sore muscles

back