BY DRIVE MEDICAL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With three attractive colors and a soft foam grip, this deluxe cane with offset handle by Drive Medical is stylish, comfortable and functional. As an added bonus, a handy wrist strap attached to the handgrip will ensure that you are always in reach of your cane when you need it. The handle is ergonomically designed to reduce hand pressure allowing for increased stability, while the foam grip ensures added comfort. The handle adjusts from 28.5 to 38.5 in height and locks securely thanks to a metal lock-nut silencer. The sturdy, 1 diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tube construction can withstand a 300 pound weight capacity. Features and Benefits: Comes standard with wrist strap 1 Ergonomically designed handle with soft Foam Grip provides comfort and security 3 Handle height adjusts from 28.5 to 38.5 5 Manufactured with sturdy, 1 diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing see more...

Review (1)
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Comfortable handle

This black cane is my favorite cane due to its comfort grip. My legs hurt so I use a cane 98% of the time I'm on my feet. My hands hurt as well buy this comfortable handle is very comfortable. My only start I didn't give its because I'm short and the lowest setting still feels a bit to too for a petite 5'1 woman.