Drive Medical Exercise Peddler uploaded by Jess N.

BY DRIVE MEDICAL

Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect floor. Included on all units. Safe and gentle form of low impact exercise. Stimulates circulation. Ideal for toning leg and arm muscles. Tension can be adjusted. Attractive silver vein finish. Compact for storage and transport. Comes completely assembled. Assembly Required: Tool Free Assembly Required; Packaging Style: Retail Box see more...

• Have you use this product and did you like it?2 Answers
Drive Medical Exercise Peddler
  • "Perhaps this would work for someone who has never worked out before ever, but I never felt like I got any workout (or sweat!)" in 1 review
  • "great product!" in 1 review
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a valuable piece of equipment for me. I'm in a wheelchair and my doctor has me pedal 45 minutes every night to avoid having another pulmonary embolism and dying. So needless to say I definitely recommend this product.
Vanessa K.
I got this to use as a cross training option during the winter (cold, icy, deathly winter of Wisconsin :P) when I just didn't feel like running outside/pedal while I worked on my thesis. Perhaps this would work for someone who has never worked out before ever, but I never felt like I got any workout (or sweat!) out of this - despite trying to use it for an hour... I understand it is meant also for people who are recuperating from injuries, but I just can't even see how it helps.... regardless: do not bother ever if you do any kind of minimal exercise already..
Felice S.
west hartford, CT
After my grandmother fell she used this to get back to walking. Now she uses it daily. it's versatile so you can put it on a table and use it for arms as well. great product!
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I used this when i hurt my knee. it works you out at a level that you can manage while injured so that you don't aggravate your injury but you aren't just sitting there either.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
Kristen W.
Jackson Ctr, OH
I used this when I tore my ACL and it really didn't help all that much. It worked me out minimally.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
This thing makes your legs tired I don't really like using it a lot I used to go on it
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Have you use this product and did you like it?