Add a Photo

By DRIVE MEDICAL
Battery Style: Non Rechargeable Battery; Timer Option: With Timer. Dual isolated channels. Pulse amplitude adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load. Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz. Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds. Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse. Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes. Plastic belt clip. Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual. 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Sept. 21, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Drive Medical Dual Channel TENS Unit with Timer and Rechargeable Battery, 1 ea
I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this tens unit it. I got one when I had sciatica nerve problems in my lower right leg. And it help tremendously for me. I also use it for other aching muscles. I put it on my shoulders when I get terrible headaches and it helps so much. I can't say enough good stuff about this product.
Eden L.
Eden L.
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Useable unit, but poor build quality. One channel died after about 6 months use. Much better ones on the market for reasonable price.
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Te producto es muy bueno mi esposo lo tuvo cuando se operó del brazo para alce terapias y sinceramente lo ayudaba bastante