Add a Photo

By DRIVE MEDICAL
Battery Style: Non Rechargeable Battery; Timer Option: With Timer. Dual isolated channels. Pulse amplitude adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load. Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz. Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds. Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse. Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes. Plastic belt clip. Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual. 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this tens unit it. I got one when I had sciatica nerve problems in my lower right leg. And it help tremendously for me. I also use it for other aching muscles. I put it on my shoulders when I get terrible headaches and it helps so much. I can't say enough good stuff about this product.
Eden L.
Eden L.

Useable unit, but poor build quality. One channel died after about 6 months use. Much better ones on the market for reasonable price.
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL

Te producto es muy bueno mi esposo lo tuvo cuando se operó del brazo para alce terapias y sinceramente lo ayudaba bastante

Join Now