BY DRIVE MEDICAL

Battery Style: Non Rechargeable Battery; Timer Option: With Timer. Dual isolated channels. Pulse amplitude adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load. Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz. Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds. Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse. Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes. Plastic belt clip. Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual. 3 Year Limited Warranty. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this tens unit it. I got one when I had sciatica nerve problems in my lower right leg. And it help tremendously for me. I also use it for other aching muscles. I put it on my shoulders when I get terrible headaches and it helps so much. I can't say enough good stuff about this product.
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Te producto es muy bueno mi esposo lo tuvo cuando se operó del brazo para alce terapias y sinceramente lo ayudaba bastante
Eden L.
Eden L.
Useable unit, but poor build quality. One channel died after about 6 months use. Much better ones on the market for reasonable price.