BY DRIVE MEDICAL

Features: 500 Lb Weight Capacity Durable, Steel Construction Push-Buttons Easily Adjust Height In 1-Inch Increments Comfortable, Contoured Underarm Design Easy Wing Nut Adjustments For Hand Grips Large, Non-Skid Jumbo Size Vinyl Contoured Tips see more...

Julia A.
Midway Park, NC
I have really bad ankle and feet problems so I always had a pair of crutches laying around! They are super helpful getting around and it's very nice that they have the same crutch for many sizes because it helps when you are growing so you don't have to keep buying them!
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been lucky enough to never actually need crutches. But they are really fun to,play around with for some reason. They help people recover and help me have fun. I would recommend them to people who have trouble walking on certain ankles, or knees.
Marla G.
These are very uncomfortable for someone like that doesn't like to wait for someone to get something for you . The rubber used to rub off on my clothing after a while .
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I had two! It helped me when I tore legiments in my knee. I felt comfortable and safe having them. It made it easier for me to walk!
Brianna M.
Dover, de
Use whenever I hurt my ankles or knees (usually couple times a year) and still in like new condition. Don't kill my armpits either!
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These were really great after I had reconstructive knee surgery. Super light weight and really easy to use. Thanks!
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
Been on /off crutches for a few years due to hip surgery. these are great crutches for after surgery
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
Used when I broke my ankel. Doesn't hurt your armpits like other crutches do