BY DRITZ

DRITZ-Steel Basting Pins: 300 Curved. Nickel-plated steel curved safety pins are easier to use than straight safety pins for quilt basting. The curved pin has just the perfect angle for easy penetration of quilt layers with no shifting. Size: 1: 1-1/16in. Packaged in a reusable clear plastic storage box: 3-1/8x4-7/8x1in. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Joy J.
Joy J.
I don't use these for quilting so I can't speak to that purpose, but for just about any other use you can think of these are the way to go. Don't waste your money on those cheap flimsy ones, just get these (300 seems like a lot, I know, but they get used surprisingly fast) and then you don't have to worry about shopping for safety pins till next year!

(Not that "worrying" about safety pin shopping is a thing...right? It's not like you're pacing the living room floor, sweating, biting your fingernails, wondering where and when you'll score your next batch of pins...do you????)
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I Always keep these in my home. They come in a huge package and they help to pin up anything. They are very effective. I have been using them for year and they are very affordable. I would highly recommend.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
These pins are so handy to have around the house. I have pinned clothes, curtains, kids costumes, etc. I usually keep a few in my purse for wardrobe emergencies! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
Curved basting pins are way easier than bending regular pins and you don't get stabbed accidentally all the time. I am a huge fan of basting spray used in conjunction with pins.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I love safety pins. You can honestly never have to many. I am always searching everywhere when I need one because they come in really handy randomly!
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I love these pins, great for fabrics and great for rips too. In my culture we love using these to pin our clothes together For new year.
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Pocatello, ID
These safety pins are great! Not just for quilting but for everyday life!! I use them a lot, and have been very happy with them.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I use this for everything it's my form of duct tape. They're awesome! You'll probably find these all over my house
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I actually use these for a couple baby shower games. They brought a lot in the package for a great price.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
These work great for basting your quilt sandwich before quilting. Easy to snap