BY DRITZ #25 in Craft Supplies

DRITZ-Dressmakers Pins. This package contains 750 1-1/16in size 17 pins featuring a nickel plating; flat heads and a high quality; stackable; transparent plastic storage box (2-3/8x2-5/8x1in). Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
I love these pens and case that it comes in you're able to keep them all in one place I like to make dresses and clothes so using this is great they don't move and they're good price I buy them at Michaels he could also buy them at Joanns I believe
Maria A.
Maria A.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these pins. They steal versatile and you can use them for just about anything crafty. I've used them to hold fabric together , and making my crafty ideas come to life including pining felt for my styrofoam wreaths I've made in the past.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Really easy to use with mannequin and able to custom fashion things that I wouldn't otherwise be able to. Glad to have these availableZ not expensive. Well priced. I'd recommend to anyone trying to make their own clothes or anything
Lissa M.
Lissa M.
These pins are great! They can be used for so many projects! The one I use them for the most is with the foam wreaths we like to make for holidays! They hold the material into the foam and can be hidden because they're so small.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
This is a my go to item for pinning dresses. It's great but small. I will definitely recommend if you're creating clothing. It's very affordable. I will continue to buy. They come with a lot of pins and all you need is one pack.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Gainesville, GA
They do what they are designed to do. I do find myself reaching for longer pins more often than using these though, they seem to be a little short for most of my sewing needs, but that's just personal preference.
Anna T.
Anna T.
These are a great large pack so you can work on several large projects at the same time! I prefer larger heads for some projects, but appreciate these smaller heads for seeing machine ease.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Dritz pins are great when swewing, hemming, handstitching and any other stitching needs. They're pretty sturdy. A great value and easy to use. I've never found a dull one!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Great products at an affordable price. I love using these for all my fun projects (you know, when I actually get time to craft after the kids are finally in bed...).
Annie V.
Annie V.
I find so many uses for these in my sewing projects. They are so durable and hold well and at such an affordable price, you can't beat them!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
Do these come with plastic heads too?
rachelle a.
rachelle a.
Do yours bend easily?
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Anyone else on here that needs to earn a badge lol
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Will these break the needle on my machine while sewing over them?
Anjelica C.
Anjelica C.
How long do they last on?