BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Ripe and juicy red strawberries, so sweet, they taste like they already have sugar on them. Perfectly sized and the container is always filled with fresh non molded berries.
Siara S.
Been eating these since I was a kid! Always fresh and gigantic! Always sweet as well and super healthy with a salad :) !
Juan P.
Brooklyn
One of the best strawberries so sweet and tasty. Love there brand. I also love there blueberries as well.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the sweetest strawberries I have found. I can usually find them on sale two for five dollars if I’m lucky. I get a good amount in these as well. I feel like they pack them pretty full. I’m happy with them
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Otras de mis frutas favoritas me encantan las fresas las puedes comer frescas en postres pasteles comidas infinidad de cosas aparte son súper saludables, Deiscoll's es buena marca por cierto!
Tin D.
Dubai
When i see this brand in the fresh fruits shelf in the supermarket..i just couldnt pass through or walk away.. i just always end up hoarding them! They are always freah and so tasty!! Great for bad mood days or when you just wanna feel good and as fresh ♡♡♡
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
By far one of the best strawberries in town. They always look great and they preserve really nicely as well. Not to mention that they taste amazing as well; not too sweet, not to sour, just right!
Megan C.
How does one dislike strawberries? I love eating them either dipped in sugar, or a little chocolate or a little cool whip. They tastes so amazing that its honestly hard to stop eating them. I really want some now.  I recommend these to anyone because like i said the taste is so good, Little tart but not too much and mmm
Maribel G.
Ames , IA
Always get good sweet strawberries with this brand. They are my go to strawberries because of the quality and their prices. I usually get them at Costco.
shahana a.
Pelham, GA
strawberries are my favorite fruit ‼️❤️ i literally get sad whenever they’re not in season 😭 anyways this is the brand that i always get!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville, TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?