BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Katie B.
Rochester
Purchased at: Target
Driscolls is my go to for all things berry related. They are pretty affordable and always fresh
husna A.
alrayan
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmy, tastes delicious. My little one loved Driscoll strawberries 😍😍😍
Olyeska O.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I not only buy the strawberries of this brand also the blueberries. For the snack of my children can not miss because in the family feed these fruits provide a lot of fiber and the brand Driscoll are responsible for having the freshest and sweetest and richest fruits for sale.
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Is there really a good quality strawberry. We made chocolate dipped strawberries tonight. The strawberries were perfect with it. I tried a lot of other brands of strawberries and they weren’t as sweet and good quality as these.
Sherri M.
La Moille, IL
Some of the best strawberries I have ever eaten. Fresh and sweet tasting. A great snack item.
Loty B.
Elwood
New buy! Love these. They are super juicy and succulent. They have alot of taste and great with cream! Super great buy!
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Ripe and juicy red strawberries, so sweet, they taste like they already have sugar on them. Perfectly sized and the container is always filled with fresh non molded berries.
Alyssa H.
My favorite brand of strawberries, always so fresh and taste sweet! Love them! Also very affordable
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
These are amazing! They’re so sweet and taste even better with sugar or with a strawberry cheesecake. I could definitely eat these every single day. It’s my favorite fruit and always will be. Yeah I definitely recommend it
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Delicious and juicy and super sweet. I love them in my strawberry shortcake. Excellent snack highly recommended
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville, TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?