BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Angela H.
I'm pretty sure this is the only brand of berries the grocery stores carry around me. They always look good but I also wonder the preservatives that are on them. If I can I try to buy from farmers markets or local grown, but when I need them for a recipe I'll be buying this brand for sure.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
This is the brand of strawberries I always buy. Have to dig to make sure none are bruised on the bottom and I have found some that were molded in the store. Just have to pick through like any produce, though.
Maria A.
New London, OH
I love this brand of strawberries. The only problem is that sometimes when I buy them, they begin to rot the next day or taste bitter. Overall, I have bought more good batches of this brand of strawberries than bad.
Mariana M.
Pasadena, MD
I usually always buy these strawberries because they taste great and they are too expensive. However, they ripen and mold so quickly while in the fridge and I never find myself eating them all soon enough.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
No matter where I purchase Driscoll strawberries ,they are always undamaged, beautiful red berries that are sweet and juicy. I eat them most mornings on my yogurt and they make some pretty awesome desserts.
Taylor B.
This is usually the type of brand that my family usually buys at our local grocery store. They are the best during the summer and act as a great snack in a #backyardbash. I would totally recommend this brand of strawberries to someone.
Joelle A.
All strawberries go bad within a few days, but these are much better because they actually remain fresh for a longer period of time than ordinary strawberries. This is the only brand my cousin will eat!
Lizbeth C.
You would think a specific brand for fruits would be kind if silly because they should be all the same. Wrong!
Driscoll's have top quality products and are always fresh.
Patricia D.
My son loves ūüćď whenever we go food shopping we must add to cart. LOL. They are great for smoothies I add 4 mint leaves to mine with 1 cup of water and one scoop of whey protein. It's a must try.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
We live strawberries in our household. However, I can never seem tO keep them in the house very long. Not because they get eaten up so fast, but because they get molding writhing 1-3 days!!!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?