BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Liz R.
I have always found Driscoll to be the best "brand" in strawberries. They're the perfect strawberries for making shortcakes or just eating fresh. It is rare that I would encounter a sour fruit. I completely recommend these!
Joelle G.
I love these strawberries!! They're so juicy. And for those who are wondering, yes they do have organic strawberries. I prefer to buy organic because it tends to be sweeter. i would write a review for the organic brand but that's not available so... this will do.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
I like to buy Driscolls strawberries, when I can't find organic. They're very sweet ,and juicy. You have to check all the strawberries before you purchase! Sometimes you will find rotten/moldy strawberries. Also, once in a while they have a chemically taste.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Driscolls strawberries are the best. They are the best in color and flavor. Also, they're usually fresher than other strawberries, not to mention a lot of them are larger so fewer fill you up! The only way to get better strawberries would be fresh off a bush!
Leah M.
Blythewood, SC
Fresh, cold Strawberries are the best thing for a warm day on the beach. They're easy to come by, and always delicious when they're ripe and good. I love them diffused in water as well.
Dianna J.
Syracuse, NY
Depending on the time of year, these can either be delish or bland. I only buy them during strawberry season here in NY, and they are great! The couple of times that I have tried them outside that season, they tasted like nothing, and had white shoulders.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I feel like these are hit or miss. Sometimes I get them and they are absolutely delicious and something they're sour and really disappointing. Even when they look fresh and are in season, I still occasionally get a carton that just doesn't taste ripe at all.
Michelle T.
I buy these when they are on sale. But I do have to inspect them well before the purchase, sometimes they are going bad before they are sold. If I do get them, I have to eat them right away because they tend to go bad fast. They are delicious however.
Gabrielle K.
Clarion, PA
I buy mine when they are on sale, and it's true that depending on where you buy them you have to inspect them first. However, they are always delicious when I do get them and I just love strawberries. A favorite snack of mine, perfect for in the kitchen or even just for alcoholic beverages.
Amanda P.
These are delicious. They are the kind that we use at work, as well as what I buy for home consumption. The texture is perfect and taste is spot on year round! They are just like any other grower and have some stock that is better than others.... but 9 times out of 10, these are great!
Megan C.
How do you eat these? With a certain recipe, by themselves, with sugar or chocolate?